Bendygo Inc

10 Newkirk Rd, unit #21 Richmond Hill ON L4C 5S3
HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Toronto  >  Bendygo Inc

Reviews for Bendygo Inc

Brian, Mississauga  in Toronto

Both Jeremy and Maz were always helpful and very knowledgeable about every stage in the process. They kept me informed and the installation crew were very professional. I highly recommend Bendygo to anyone who is considering a home solar project. I can't comment on the projected output of the panels, since electricity has just recently started flowing onto the grid.

Thanks

Mr. Juma Ebrahim in ??????????

I was impressed from the first day when Jeremy explained the solar program (microfit) to me. I was shopping around and he was the only one who made it very simple to understand. He delivered what he guarantee and more. His whole team was professional and kept me posted on every step. Finally, the production and revenue generation are actually more than what I was quoted. Truly best and honest solar company. Would recommend to everyone!

thanks

ZIG

Very professional, high quality work.
Fair price.
Responsive! After the work was done, always respond quickly to my questions.
I was very impressed.
They subsequently installed mesh around the panels to keep small animals away.

SuwenYelove

Contact solar energy company every time, contact solar company, always answer my question first time, very satisfied this kind of service attitude!

jim.hedges
1 review Saint George, ON

Excellent communication. On time. Terrific followup and great installation. Our system had some technical issues and they stayed on top of it until the problem was solved...ultimately it was NOT an issue caused by any of their equipment or installation...a bad meter from the power company.

Rick  from Burlington
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Jeremy installed a 10kW solar panel system on my house 2 years ago. His company took care of all the permitting and walked us through the process of registering our microfit project with Ontario Hydro. We have Jinco solar panels with a Solar Edge inverter system. It's working great so far. No maintenance is needed and the system just keeps creating power and money. The installation is unobtrusive, the solar panels are tight to the roof and overall it has no affect on the appeal of the house. Jeremy stuck to his quote, was honest and very helpful. We just hired him and his company did the rest. In short I would recommend him if your planning to install solar panels.

Thanks very much

j.becking
1 review Jacksons Point, ON

Work performed in a timely fashion,professionally installed with follow up provided.
Wiring done computer setup and explanations of systems

Marc
1 review Newcastle, ON

Bendygo installed our 9.6k MicroFit system and worked with us to install the panels on our steel roof. They guided us through all aspects of approvals and documentation. I would highly recommend Bendygo for your solar power requirements.

thanks

John in Toronto

Jeremy and the Bendygo team lived up to their agreements with us. Though we did not proceed with the solar installation they acted professionally and were a good partner throughout the process.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank ou John for the kind review and glad that the entire process worked out in the end.

More about Bendygo Inc

Bendygo , a Canadian developer, builder, owner and operator of solar energy projects, offers complete renewable energy power solutions. We specialize in developing client-based, grid-connected, residential and commercial solar power generation facilities. We commit to make solar work for our customer, including farmer, business owner, house owner…the company finances, develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power projects on building rooftops or land.

Bendygo has an experienced solar panel installation team with Roofer, Electrician, Engineer, Project manager. We provide the service of Application, Engineering, Design, purchase, construction… If you have a solar project or plan to develop a solar project, we will be with you from the begin to the end.

We are constantly looking for newer and improved technologies to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our products, and to provide our customers with better service and results.