Global Windows & Doors Home Improvement Inc.

824 wilson ave Toronto ON M3K 1E5
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Global Windows & Doors Home Improvement Inc.

Reviews for Global Windows & Doors Home Improvement Inc.

Bora in Toronto
Bora in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Window And Patio Door Replacement

I have used Global in the past and called them again recently to replace windows in my house. It is a pleasure dealing with Alex. He is courteous, professional and obviously very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my options and helped me make an informed decision. The work was scheduled promptly and completed quickly. His crew, led by Dragan, did an amazing job replacing the windows and took great care to clean up and leave things as they were before they started.
I would definitely use Global again and recommend them to my friends.

Julia
Julia
1 review Ottawa, ON

Window Replacement and Installation

I hired Global Windows and Doors to replace 11 windows. Alex did an excellent job of clearly explaining what work would need to be done, why, and how.

During the renovations, the installers were were polite, arrived on time, protected our items from the activity, and cleaned up afterward.

The work is now complete and I have received numerous compliments. I have also seen a reduction in my energy bills.

Marcia
Marcia

Window replacement

Global Windows was great helping me purchase windows for my home. They had a wide selection of windows to choose from. Installation was quick and easy.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Replaced all windows in our home

We replaced all 28 windows in our home. We wanted a new look with dark colour frames instead of the traditional white. We had a few different quotes done. Alex provided us with great ideas and suggestions that none of the others did. He came in with a very reasonable quote and an excellent selection of colours. Our windows were ready within 6 weeks, and installed in two and a half days. The installers were professional, and cleaned up thoroughly. Our place has a fabulous brand new look and we are extremely satisfied. Global Windows & Doors did a wonderful job and we would definitely recommend them. Thank you Alex and team!

Kim B Streetsville ON. in Old Toronto
Kim B Streetsville ON. in Old Toronto

Replace Basement Windows

I used Global Windows And Doors Home Improvements and was very happy with their service. The sales representative Alex was on time and he knew the best selection and sizes of windows & door that would work best in my house, he was every efficient. My new windows & door arrived and were installed in 2 weeks! The installers were AMAZING very respectful, polite and fast. I had 6 window and 1 doors installed in 3 hours. Im very happy with this company's product and service and will definitely use them again. I highly recommend Global Windows And Doors Home Improvements. Thanks Alex.

alex

Window Replacement

Great experience. I needed to replace my side door. I called a few window companies, many of them told me this was a small job, and pushed me to replace other windows (which I was not interested in doing). Immediately, I felt confident when Dimitri came from Global Windows. He didn't push me. Excellent and honest customer service. I will use them for my next replacement.

ALEXANDRA -.
ALEXANDRA -.

Beautiful work by Global Windows & Doors

I recently had a large window in the living room and a kitchen window done by Global Windows & Doors. Alex the salesperson has provided wonderful customer service. Windows look great.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Replace Windows

Global Windows and Doors Home Improvement did a great job in replacing all the windows in my house. They provided quality professional installation staff, with great workmanship. They cleaned up after the job was completed on-site. I would recommend them for other projects.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Window Replacement

We hired this company to replace several windows in my elderly mother's home. They listened attentively to her wishes and suggested suitable products. They arrived at scheduled time and worked very efficiently. The job site was left in a very clean condition. Several favourable comments have been made by family and neighbours about how nice the windows and door look. I appreciate how attentive they were to my mother. Excellent staff and work. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

robert22 from Mississauga
robert22 from Mississauga

Replacement Windows and Door

I recently had all my windows and one door replaced by Global Windows and Doors and I am very pleased with the outcome. The installers arrived as promised. I had left a key since I would be at work. They were very trustworthy. The windows and door look incredible. I am very, very happy. One of the windows is a bay window, the seal in the old window had broke. Now I can see my garden, my backyard and the birds at my bird feeder. My neighbour is envious. I cannot believe the difference the windows have made to the look and enjoyment of my house. Alex recommended awning windows for my kitchen and bedroom - and I love them! I have one door to be replaced, in the spring, and I will definitely be contacting Alex - Global Windows and Doors.

More about Global Windows & Doors Home Improvement Inc.

GLOBAL WINDOWS AND DOORS is a business established in 1980. Since that time thousands of homes have received their new looks, increased its value and saved heating and conditioning expenses by purchasing new vinyl windows.
Our windows are manufactured by our factory in GTA. We are Energy Star certified and all our windows received an outstanding Energy Efficiency test results

PVC-U products are manufactured from impact modified PVC compound specially formulated for the exacting requirements of windows and doors.

The formulation has a high degree of thermal stability and gives a silky smooth finish and an excellent resistance to impact. The extrusion process is carefully monitored to ensure that profiles are produced with minimum in-built stress.

The weathering and color fastness of the product has been proven by laboratory testing and by exposure in the field throughout the world in many different climatic conditions.