Art Decor

Shutters & Blinds
www.artdecorwindowfashion.com ON M2R2Z2

Reviews for Art Decor

Pamela in Toronto

Amazing service! They helped me to choose the best color for my motorized blind that fitted perfectly in my bedroom! They also left my place really clean after installation. Thank you!

Thank you very much. We are very happy that you like your blinds and our service. Best regards, Nelli and Alexei.

Paul from Toronto

I have never gotten such good service, quality & value.
Anyone looking for blinds, drapes, etc in the GTA could not go wrong with Nelli & Alexei.
They were professional, friendly & provided a great product. I couldn't be more pleased with their work.

Thank you very much.
We are very appreciate your opinion.
We always try to do our best for our customers.
Thanks a lot.
Sincerely, Nelli and Alexei

a in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

I have used Art Décor Company in the past for a minor job and was very impressed. My husband and I renovated our house just this fall and used Art Décor for the job. Nelly and Alexi were very accommodating around meeting with us, provided us with helpful suggestions and helped us to choose the best product in the end. When choosing the product for the first floor, Nelly and Alexi provided us with lots of style advice and helped us select our first ever custom drapes. It turned out to be beautiful. They are professional people, great to work with and the product is fantastic. I would highly recommend them. Anna, Toronto.

Helen in MARKHAM
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Excellent and professional service. I used Art Decor and I am extremely satisfied with the service and work I received. I wanted beautiful draperies in my living room that would look great with my new furniture and people at Art Decor made it happen for me. They also provided great decorating advice and helped with product selection. Nelly and Alexi from Art Decor are amazing people who have great personality and very professional. I would most definetely recomend Art Decor to everyone.

More about Art Decor

We can assure you that everyone at Art Décor equally contributes towards making our service the very best. We are dedicated in providing exceptional customer service, and ensure that every one of our clients are 100% satisfied. Unique design of our product collection will profoundly impress you. Professional installation guarantee.