Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

94 Cote des Neiges Rd. Nepean ON K2G2E1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Nepean  >  Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

Reviews for Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

M&R "Sweety" in
1 review Ottawa, ON

I received great service from Simply Heating and Air for both the quote and install processes. They provided excellent guidance, explained best option for our home during the quote visit. The appointment setting process for the installation visit was a breeze. The installation was done professionally, ensuring the proper removal of the 21 year old unit being replaced. It was POURING RAIN on the day of the installation and they made sure to put down floor protection and kept my house from getting dirty because of their work. I would recommend Simply to anyone.

Tanya S. from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had a very old heat pump central A/C unit that we wanted removed. They showed up on time, removed the unit efficiently and at a very competitive price. I would recommend Simply Heating without hesitation.

al from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

John was a great person to deal with when dealing with a product I have little experience. He explained what everything was, why it was important and how it worked. He put my mind at ease on this purchase

Dawn in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Early spring this year, I decided to get my old (1980s) AC removed because it wasn't working last year. I found this company via the ESA's list of licenced HVAC companies.

This company's price was reasonable, they arrived on time, and the area where the old equipment had been removed was left neat and tidy. They worked fast, and knew their stuff.

More about Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

We are a highly experienced and certified HVAC contractor that provides highly reliable and energy efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation services, repair work and maintenance on all makes and models of residential and commercial heating and cooling units. For maximum comfort, call your local experts at Simply Heating ...