Simply Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

94 Cote des Neiges Rd. Ottawa ON K2G 2E1
Simply Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

Reviews for Simply Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

HappyFella in Ontario CANADA
HappyFella in Ontario CANADA

Water heater tank installation

We purchased a power vent water heater at Lowes during their promotion. Simply Heating & AC came to install it. Everything in the process was great, all emails were answered quickly and service was scheduled quickly. Called before arriving and showed up 15 minutes later. Very professional service. Cam, Dan and John were courteous, respectful, and efficient. They covered the floors and stairs to the install location, and cleaned up everything after. We are very happy with the job well done. Would certainly recommend Simply Heating and Air Conditioning.

HappyFella,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are so thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our team and company. We will ensure that Cam, Dan, and John hear about your praise.

Mike in Nepean
Mike in Nepean

Air Conditioning Unit

Very impressive. First time customer, replaced my air conditioning unit. Very professional, very competent and knowledgeable. One day turnaround from call to service. Called half hour before arriving. Great price, great service. John gave me that personalized service, answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are so thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our team and company. We hope you enjoy the comfort your new Air Conditioner provides. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Replaced my rental water heater with a direct vent one purchased from Lowes. This was the contractor for the install from Lowes. Every thing in the process was exceptional, from the pre-visit to the install. Called before arriving and showed up at the scheduled times and day. Very professional service. The installers were courteous, respectful, and efficient. They covered the floors and stairs to the basement install location, and cleaned up everything after. You would never know they were here today. Bravo to a job well done. Would certainly recommend Simply Heating and Air Conditioning.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a such a positive review. We are so thrilled to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our team and company. We do hope to hear from you again in the future.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Hot water tank replacement

I have used the company before to install a gas dryer and the technicians came in and did a great job. Cameron left his card and a few months later my hot water tank failed unexpectedly. I emailed the emergency line at 8:00 pm and received a phone call within 5 minutes from one of the owners. He walked me through a few steps to take to stop the water and provided me an extremely decent quote the next morning. He offered to squeeze me in that day and everything was replaced by 3:00pm the day following the call. Cameron and his partner were very professional and friendly (again). Would highly recommend this company.

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are so thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our team and company. We will ensure that Cameron receives the praises that you have left.

Linda in Montréal
Linda in Montréal
2 reviews Montreal,

Hot water tank intall

These guys are amazing - I had an emergency and they were able to accommodate me on short notice. Extremely happy. Would recommend them any day :-) Thank you so much

Linda,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hot water tank replacement purchased at Lowes

Very professional team John's inspection was very thorough and provided alternatives to meet code standards. He was very knowledgeable. Cameron was very polite and left the work place clean and tidy.
They even brought the old water tank up the stairs for me.

Hello:
Thank you for the wonderful review. We will make sure that John and Cameron hear that you were happy with the service provided!

dave from Ottawa
dave from Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of gas range

WE needed our newly purchased gas range installed. The store arranged the installation with Simply Heating. I received a call within 1 day, an appointment was set up for one day after the delivery. At the same time, John asked about the location and sent me the code requirements for the installation - I checked and we met the code (he also double-checked when he arrived.
They called before coming arrived on time, did a superb job - very fast, efficient done is an hour - took the old appliance.
We would definitely use them again (looking at replacing our AC.

Dave,
Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new range.
John

Darryl Payne from Ottawa
Darryl Payne from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

GSW Hot Water Tank

Hot water tank was suddenly leaking and unusable, so I went in to Lowes. Was looking for an upgrade to a power vent, I paid $40 at the store and simply heating called to say they could be on their way immediately before I got home. Had an estimate an hour later, returned to Lowes to pay and they came to install next day.

Lowes had exact numbers for install cost for all their options, and the additional cost to convert a chimney vent to a power vent was minimal.

Couldn't be happier with the service in-store, the "detail", or the install. Highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and positive review. It was a pleasure working with you, and we are thrilled to hear that every step of this process went smoothly for you. We hope to hear from you again in the future!

Regards,
Simply Heating and Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Disconnect and reconnect air conditioning

End May was required to have my ac disconnected because of new fencing project. This company came recommended and I was so totally satisfied, that I will definitely recommend them when asked. The costs were very reasonable and the service extremely prompt. Thanks again to the individuals who did the work and made this experience seamless for me.

Thank you very much, and thank you for recommending us to your friends!

Simply Heating & Air Conditioning

Francine in Orleans
Francine in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank installation

The work was done in a timely matter. The guys were friendly, polite and professional. They covered the stairs and floor and everything was clean when they left. I would recommend them.

Hello Francine:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our team, and we hope you'll reach out for any future HVAC or gas service needs!

Simply Heating & Air Conditioning

More about Simply Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

We are a highly experienced and certified HVAC contractor that provides highly reliable and energy efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation services, repair work and maintenance on all makes and models of residential and commercial heating and cooling units. For maximum comfort, call your local experts at Simply Heating ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Nepean?