Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

1611 Ortona ave Ottawa ON K2C 1W4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Nepean  >  Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

Reviews for Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

Gass Hot Water heater Replacement

On Easter Sunday, the hot water tank developed a leak after 14 years of use. When to Lowe's for a replacement and Simply Heating was contracted to install the new water tank on Tuesday. In less than two hours the work was done and very satisfied with the quality of service by the technicians.

Hello:

We're pleased that you were satisfied with the job our technicians did at your home! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, and we wish you all the best with your new hot water tank. If you require our services in the future, please feel free to contact us any time!

-Simply Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank install with Simply was a breeze

Our hot water tank broke on Sunday, rental company couldn't come out until at least 5 days later. Decided to purchase one instead through Lowes, and have it installed instead. Simply was the contractor. Next day service. Said they'd show up between 9-12 and they did. Tank was picked up from Lowes, installed and working shortly after. Prompt service, knowledgeable staff, they called ahead, arrived on time, installed and done. Couldn't ask for simpler or better service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you had such a great experience, and that you found the whole process to be as simple as you've said. We hope that your new hot water tank serves you well!

Regards,

Mark in Nepean
Mark in Nepean

Furnace, AC and Watertank

Bought my first home and he was the best Contractor by far out of all the contractors that I hired. I would recommend him to everyone that needs a new AC, Furnace or Watertank.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services. We are happy that you had such a good experience with our technicians, and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Regards,

Carlos in Ottawa
Carlos in Ottawa

Furnace Install

Claudio and his team installed my new furnace. The entire process from quotation to installation was a breeze. No aggressive selling tactics, the job was installed on time, the crew kept everything tidy and cleaned up prior to leaving. I am very glad I choose Simply Heating and A/C.

Thank you for leaving a review for us on Homestars! We're very happy that you were satisfied with the service you received and we hope that you'll continue to choose Simply Heating for your future HVAC needs!

Have a nice day,

M&R "Sweety" in
M&R "Sweety" in

Air Conditioning installed

I received great service from Simply Heating and Air for both the quote and install processes. They provided excellent guidance, explained best option for our home during the quote visit. The appointment setting process for the installation visit was a breeze. The installation was done professionally, ensuring the proper removal of the 21 year old unit being replaced. It was POURING RAIN on the day of the installation and they made sure to put down floor protection and kept my house from getting dirty because of their work. I would recommend Simply to anyone.

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're sorry we didn't thank you sooner- we just became active on this website.
We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, and we welcome you to contact us in the future with any of your HVAC needs!

-Claudio

Tanya S. from Ottawa
Tanya S. from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work

We had a very old heat pump central A/C unit that we wanted removed. They showed up on time, removed the unit efficiently and at a very competitive price. I would recommend Simply Heating without hesitation.

al from Ottawa
al from Ottawa

Frigidaire

John was a great person to deal with when dealing with a product I have little experience. He explained what everything was, why it was important and how it worked. He put my mind at ease on this purchase

Dawn in Ottawa
Dawn in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

removal of old AC and matching condenser

Early spring this year, I decided to get my old (1980s) AC removed because it wasn't working last year. I found this company via the ESA's list of licenced HVAC companies.

This company's price was reasonable, they arrived on time, and the area where the old equipment had been removed was left neat and tidy. They worked fast, and knew their stuff.

More about Simply Heating and Air Conditioning LTD.

We are a highly experienced and certified HVAC contractor that provides highly reliable and energy efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation services, repair work and maintenance on all makes and models of residential and commercial heating and cooling units. For maximum comfort, call your local experts at Simply Heating ...