Interloc-Kings Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Markham ON L3R 0M3

Reviews for Interloc-Kings Inc.

sueandgeorge
sueandgeorge
1 review Whitby, ON

Interlocking

We had the front of our house done in interlocking brick which including 3 flower beds

Front yard ,steps porch,flower beds

Hi
Must say Roger is a nice guy that knows his work very professional , did a great job on our yard we always communicated and made sure we're on the same page ! Looks great with a reasonable price would use him over again !

Thanks for the feedback Joe! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing a nice design to fruition. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come!!

Sherry in Toronto
Sherry in Toronto

Best contractors I have ever dealt with! 100 stars!

From start to finish interloc Kings has been a pleasure to work with. They are a company that’ll make sure your happy and take the extra time to make sure it’s perfect. These guys worked everyday until it was complete and still told me they would come anytime after if I had any concerns. I highly recommend them if you want any type of outdoor service they offer. I will definitely call them again for my backyard deck and interloc. their price is great, workmanship excellent, and their personality and vibe even better. Thank you so much Interloc kings! Will call you again soon for More projects! :)
Sherry

Thanks Sherry! It was a pleasure working with such a nice family! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come! Nicest driveway and front entrance on the street 100%! ;)

Interlocking and landscaping

In 3 words: ABOVE AND BEYOND!
The project took longer than we expected cuz we kept adding more things to do,
with each request always got a great "sure no problem" :)
We did a whole strip starting from the front of the house all the way to the side and the back of the house.
Rodger and his amazing team accommodated any request we desired, suggested great ideas and performed the most professional landscape/interlock job we ever seen!

Interlock layout design, wall, steps and cutting of the Stone was done as if they're doing it for their own house! like an artist creating his masterpiece!

Our appreciation for Rodger and his amazing team is beyond thankful
highly recommended:)⛥⛥⛥⛦⛦

Thanks Irina! It was a pleasure working with such a nice family! I hope you enjoy your new exterior layout for many years to come!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Walkway and landing at front door *

Roger and Mark did a very poor job at my front door. The job was done twice and the second was worse than the first. The step is too short and too high but the very worst thing is the polymeric sand left on the pavers and the brick wall. It is very embarrassing at the front door. Roger promised so many times that he would fix it and although he did other work on my street he never came back
To my property. It has been a year now so obviously he isn't backing up his waranty. As a senior citizen I am so disappointed in Roger and feel he should have kept his promise. Money wasted.

Review has 1 previous version

Just to clarify as I will not argue your negative response on our profile even though we both know it is not justified and what you are saying is not true. This was a project that was $500.00! which we never do! You know this, your neighbors project was almost $40,000.00. However your job was being paid for by the City of Markham, whom we do work for, and we had completed projects for a large portion of your street. Projects in excess of $70,000.00, numerous of them. We did this as a favour for you as a request to a long standing customer who has given us yearly work for years! We decided to help you out and gave you and the City of Markham a price of $500.00 to do a job that we felt bad about as you had a leaking basement and unexpectedly had to do waterproofing and rip up all your interlock. It would have cost much more to do and no company would have ever committed to this for the price. However we were already on your street and you being a senior citizen and our company having done hundreds of thousands of dollars of work on your street we decided to help you out. As for the "it has been a year now and he is obviously not backing up his warranty" claim, we both know that over the course of the past two years, we came back 5 times. Not to do a minor adjustment but to do a complete gut and redo. Again this was a $500.00 job that we barely would have made money on round 1. Each time, there was a different request, " I Want xyz changed" which we accommodated and each time as per emails I have from you, you were happy. Then a few months later you wanted the whole thing changed yet again. I never once argued with you, I always said, sure we will do that. As for the 'money wasted' comment, the City of Markham paid for this so you didn't pay a single dollar out of your pocket and that was a $500.00 issuance of which we spent over $3000.00 trying to make you happy. At the end of the day it was not possible as unfortunately I feel there is some underlying mental illness but I do wish you all the best and I am very sorry that you feel the way you do. We always do everything we can to make our customers happy and we believe it shows!

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Beyond Interlocking..

Before retirement, I was a commercial contractor so I knew exactly what I wanted for my personal property. However after watching Roger and his team at work, I was so impressed that I was compelled to come here and make a comment.
These guys were organized, professional, put love into their work and used some modern techniques that kept me impressed as I watched their every stage until all the work was finished.
My job started out as a simple landscape design, but as it progressed, they found some serious issues around my property with its foundation integrity, which quickly became a major concern and focus. They brought in structural engineers and subsequently and with teamwork, all was identified and remediated.
You would think that they would have taken me to cleaners when they found the other work that needed to be addressed immediately, but no, it almost feels like they really cared and I feel like they almost did it at cost.
I would happily recommend Roger and his team, for any work residentially and commercially.

ntsao from Markham
ntsao from Markham

Landscape Contractors & Designers

We just had some landscaping work completed by Interloc-Kings. We had the front and side walkways, back patio and landscaping work done. We started talking to Roger at Interloc-Kings about four months before we finally signed the contract. We are very careful about who we choose to do any type of work on our home. Friends who know us, know that we are very thorough and do our due diligence before we make our decision.

We obtained multiple quotes (six). Roger did not have the lowest or highest quote; however, we believed he was more than fair and he had the best price for the work to be done.

To say that we are extremely pleased with the results is an understatement. Roger and his team, Andrew, Danovan and Mark transformed our jungle in the backyard to a place where we now feel comfortable to relax in and entertain. We have already received many compliments on the entire project. The front walkway is so inviting now. The pictures just don't do justice to how beautiful it all turned out.

Roger provided suggestions, but also ensured that he incorporated what we wanted. It was a real collaboration between contractor and client, which is what made both the process and end product so positive. He came across as knowing his work, and was so humble, yet confident. It's hard to explain, but you will understand as soon as you start talking to him. His sincerity and professionalism is second to none.

It takes a good, strong leader and dedicated team to be successful. You could see that Roger and his team all worked well together and took a lot of pride in what they do. They were very hard-working, pleasant, skilled and careful in their work. It was as if they were working on their own personal property. Not only does it look great, but more importantly, we also feel that everything was done properly with full integrity.

Some contractors are very pleasant and agreeable before you sign the contract; and then after you sign on the dotted line, their attitude changes. Not with Roger. He was so accommodating and patient from beginning to end. He is the most friendly, honest and down-to-earth contractor we have ever met. He answered ALL my questions (and trust me, I had a lot!) In answering our questions, Roger gave us the comfort we needed to entrust him and his team to do the job. Not once did he ever make any condescending comments or discourage us from asking anything. He explained everything thoroughly. In fact, after every conversation, he always encouraged us to let him know if we had anymore questions.

During the time Roger and his team were doing the work, another contractor happened to come by and made questionable comments to us about Interloc-King's work. I posed these questions to Roger, Not only did Roger address these questions thoroughly, but he also maintained his professionalism throughout. This showed us that he was confident and sincere about his work and reassured us that we had chose the right landscaper.

We made some changes along the way. For some contractors, changes in scope could be an opportunity to take advantage. However, Roger was so patient and fair about it that we never had any concerns that he would take advantage of the situation. He was very accommodating and his priority was to ensure that we were happy with the results.

Needless to say, we will be referring Interloc-Kings to anyone we know who is looking to do any landscaping work. If we plan on doing any further landscaping projects in the future, Interloc-Kings definitely, without any reservations, has our business! We just cannot say enough wonderful things about Roger and his team.

Shivaji Datta from Toronto
Shivaji Datta from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Interlock walkway, platform and front yard sodding

I was literally rescued by Roger and his team after going through 2 fly by night operators who would come, take some advance, do a little bit of the work and then just refuse to show up for days. I learnt my lesson, fired them and contacted Roger and he came down and gave me a very fair estimate for the job which was partially done (with questionable quality though). The corrected the problems and finished the job in 3 days which was lingering for over a month. The crew was always on time, hard working, cheerful and cleaned up really well after themselves. The result was fantastic and the neighbors have not been stingy with their appreciation :)

Maybe it was just a job for Roger but it was definitely an end of a nightmare for me. The best thing that I liked about the company is they are professionals, true to their word, very accommodating and took time to explain to me at every step, what they are doing and why.

Hire them.. and you'll not regret it for a second.

S from Markham
S from Markham

Retaining wall, fence, patio

This past summer we undertook a massive landscaping project with the help of Interloc-Kings Inc. Our property bordered a public path, and the original 40 year old wood retaining wall supporting our yard was rotting and falling apart. Interloc-Kings removed the rotting wall and an existing damaged chain link fence, rebuilt the 125 ft wall with stone and constructed new wood privacy fence. In addition, they removed several former "garden" (aka jungle-like) areas from our property and re-sodded those areas. An existing raised interlock patio was also in disrepair. They removed that patio, and provided a new, at-grade interlock patio as well as a base for a new shed.

The scope of the project was immense. We met with several contractors prior to hiring Interloc-Kings but after meeting them all knew we wanted to work with Roger. He was upfront and honest about not only cost, but also timing and the technical aspects of the project. His design recommendations were well planned, and proven to be the right decisions for our project.

Interloc-Kings exceeded our expectations. Not only did they do a great job on the technical aspects of the project, the professionalism, and courtesy provided by all staff on the project were exceptional.

As I previously noted, the bulk of this project occured next to a public path, which is used by many people in our neighbourhood. We continue to receive compliments on the work that was done, and did not once receive any complaints during the project. The site was kept tidy and the neighbourhood was kept informed of the project's status. Interloc-Kings coordinated all communications and necessary permits with the City.

We were very impressed with the work and customer service provided by Interloc-Kings. There are still a few minor projects we would like to do in our yard in the future, and we will definitely hire Interloc-Kings when the time comes to have this work done.

More about Interloc-Kings Inc.

INTERLOC-KINGS INC. Your local interlock and landscaping specialists. INTERLOC-KINGS INC. has completed projects throughout Markham and the G. T. A. ranging from approx. $1k - $100k+ CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE & CUSTOM LANDSCAPE DESIGN TO SUIT YOUR PROPERTY!
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Markham?