The Roof Whisperer

The Roof Whisperer

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Mark Davila in North York
Mark Davila in North York

impressive skill and knowledge!

I had great pleasure working with The Roof Whisperer, Toronto for roof replacement work at my office. The team is very easy to work with and is quite quick in delivering work. They possess impressive skill and knowledge!

Anrdea in Toronto
Anrdea in Toronto

Very satisfied

I just loved the top-notch skylight installation services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto. The team is very knowledgeable, helpful and quick. They take adequate measures to ensure your safety while performing the work. Very satisfied!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Strongly recommended

I would love to tell all that The Roof Whisperer is one of the most dependable roofing companies I have ever worked with. I was running short on time as I had to leave the city next week. I called the team to ask if they could replace the whole roof my house in Burlington in just 5 days. To my surprise, the team agreed and managed to finish this mammoth task well before time! Strongly recommended!

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Very genuine people!

I am not quite used to writing reviews, but I just wanted to do it for The Roof Whisperer as a token of appreciation for the amazing work the team performed at my home in Toronto. I called them for skylight repairs, the task which was being delayed from long. The team performed the work quickly and did not rip me off! Very genuine people!

Andy Maniscalco
Andy Maniscalco

Very genuine and marvelous service

I would suggest anyone looking for a reliable roofing company in Toronto to get in touch with The Roof Whisperer! The team is very dedicated and highly knowledgeable about their work. The prices are very genuine and the services are absolutely marvelous!

Heather Azcuna in Thornhill
Heather Azcuna in Thornhill
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent customer service of The Roof Whisperer

I am all praises for the excellent customer service of The Roof Whisperer! I called them for skylight installation job at my home, which was completed perfectly in a short time. The team was just one call away and very courteous to answer all my queries!

Thomas Clementi
Thomas Clementi

Very genuine and top-notch service

I would highly recommend The Roof Whisperer! Before replacing my flat roof, the team properly inspected it if replacement could be avoided. The team is very genuine and you can trust them with closed eyes! Plus, the work is top-notch!

Anton Riley in Toronto
Anton Riley in Toronto

Highly impressed by their service!!

I am highly impressed by the excellent job performed by The Roof Whispers. The team was very prompt in identifying the leakage problem in my roof and installed high quality shingles on our sloping roof. The work was completed well on time and the services were exceptionally reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Rick Edwards in Toronto
Rick Edwards in Toronto

One call away

After many disappointment from several roof repairer, starting from failure in punctuality to a meager turnover rate, I decided to give it one more trial eventually. Coincidentally, I came across Roof Whisperer. I didn't know how fortunate I was until they did a long-lasting repair on my Roof and to now think of how amusing they are when it comes to punctuality. They are just one call away, and in the blink of an eye, they will be at your disposal. I am a living experience.

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field. At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide ...
Looking for Roofing pros in North York?