W O Stinson & Son LTD

4726 Bank Street GLOUCESTER ON K1T 3W7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Gloucester  >  W O Stinson & Son LTD

Reviews for W O Stinson & Son LTD

MarshC in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Switched from a supplier who was giving me poor service when my furnace died. Stinson took the time to explain the process and the cost (living on a budget) They also took the time to ensure I understood how to care for my new furnace and my propane tanks. I was so happy with the experience that I now get all my gas at their stations on the way home from work. (they are usually cheapest, so that helps too!)

Good Day MarshC!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on Homestars.com. We are very pleased that you are happy with you change in provider. When you choose W.O Stinson & Son Ltd. you are choosing quality in products and quality in service.

Don't forget to book your annual furnace cleaning this spring.
See you at the pumps!

Renoker in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

While living in Osgoode, I had WO Stinson regularly deliver my heating oil. I never had any issues and they were great to deal with. They insured that we never ran out even in the dead of winter.

Hello Renoker!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We have been proudly serving Ottawa and the Valley for 80 years now, so we are not strangers to Osgoode.

We are proud to be keeping you and your family comfortable all year-round.

All the best in 2017!

Linda Sprung from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

We contacted Stinson when we were exploring options for a furnace replacement. When we decided on a propane system we contacted them to be our distributor and to install the required tanks. They took the time to walk us through what size of tanks we would need along with where we could install them on our property. They made a few site visits and their customer service was excellent.

More about W O Stinson & Son LTD

We are a heating, ventilation and air conditioning company that provides high quality HVAC service, repair, installation and maintenance to Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. We are your number one name in comfort control solutions. You can also spot our retail fuel stations in Ottawa, Kemptville, Arnprior and Pembroke.