ALC ELECTRIC INC

Reviews for ALC ELECTRIC INC

Santo in Kitchener
Santo in Kitchener

Tesla Charger Install

Anthony did a great job of install the Tesla Charger I purchased for my Model 3. He found the best way to run the wire into the garage and used clean and safe conduit. He arranged for the ESA inspection which is a requirement for the government incentive program (EVCIP). The inspection was included in the price he quoted so there was no surprises. I would highly recommend Anthony as a licenced electrician to install your Tesla charger or any EV charger. He does great work.

Install Pot Lights/ Remove and Replace Old Existing Wiring

My wife found Anthony on Homestars. We called him and he gave us an estimate. We had an unfinished basement with old wiring. We wanted to install new LED pot lights, remove and replace the old wiring, install receptacles and have a 3 way switch connecting from top of the stairs to the bottom.

He was efficient, clean, precise. No attitude!! Great on pricing. He came back to install the wiring on the fireplace. Absolutely no issues. I am a Realtor and I would use him for my clients any day. He also recommended a taper (Richard) was also great. Contact me anytime to get a reference for Anthony. Darren.gallo@century21.ca

Small electrical job

A neighbour recommended Anthony, we called him today and he was able to come over this afternoon. He fixed the problem right away and was extremely pleasant. We will certainly call him again!

One Story addition with replacement of wiring and fixtures on the rest of the first floor of the house

ALC Electric runs an efficient, professional service. Anthony was up on the latest technologies (e.g. LED), and was a pleasure to have in our house. He completed his work quickly, paying attention to detail, cleanliness and safety. We would certainly hire him again.

Elisa from Toronto
Elisa from Toronto

Uptown installation of new light fixtures

Anthony is a true professional. He was able to accommodate my last minute request, showed up on time, and set to work with Dee unpacking, and installing six new light fixtures into our new space.

He was also careful to put together my small mini chandelier fixtures and was a pleasure to have around.

Anthony will be my go-to electrician, as I was quite impressed with his expertise and knowledge. Without hesitation, I recommend Anthony for all electrical work.

Swansea Historical in Toronto
Swansea Historical in Toronto

Bathroom & basement renovations, various repairs & installations

ALC Electric has done work for us over a span of more than a dozen years, ranging from small electrical repairs and installations to a complete basement renovation and panel replacement. We found ALC to be very easy to work with -- polite, flexible, and always ready to offer useful suggestions. We consider his costs to be very reasonable. His work has always been completed on schedule, within the agreed-upon estimates, and with no mess left behind.

glory in upper beaches
glory in upper beaches

small electrical job

i called anthony as i had no electrical power in one room upstairs. he arrived promptly and discovered the problem quickly, showing me the issue and how i could trouble shoot this problem in the future. i will definitely call again for any future electrical issue and recommend him to anyone needing the same.

J from Toronto
J from Toronto

Midtown small jobs

Had a few small electrical jobs around the house and wanted to address them all at the same time. Anthony is professional and pleasant to deal with and got the job done efficiently. Happy with the service and would work with him again in the future.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Excellent work and very professional

Anthony arrived on time. He completed the work of hanging a lighting fixture and putting in a 3 way dimmer switch for LED's as well as adding a neutral wire for future work.
He cleaned up the electrical box and made the appearance with the plate back on look better than it had been.
He also gave me some excellent tips regarding light bulbs and other electrical products.
Very professional and pleasant and excellent work.

Rachel from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Small electrical jobs

I called Anthony because I had a number of small issues that I needed dealt with--doorbell not ringing, smoke alarm not working, fuse out etc. Even though these were very small jobs Anthony came and did the work. He was courteous and professional. I highly recommend Anthony!

More about ALC ELECTRIC INC

Electricians ALC ELECTRIC INC. IS A FULLY INSURED, BONDED, AND LICENSED ELECTRICAL COMPANY, DESIGNED TO MEET BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL NEEDS. OUR COMPANY PROVIDES THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, FOCUSING ON CREATING A SAFE AND FUNCTIONAL ENVIRONMENT. WITH OVER 25YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, A. L. C ELECTRIC INC. IS ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?