Metro Contract Management

Metro Contract Management

Reviews for Metro Contract Management

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Mold Remedation

I listed my house for sale, upon home inspection, mold was found in the attic. I called Metro Contract Management, Jaime and his crew were very helpful in accommodating. This team was professional and executed the work. I am very pleased. Thank you Jaime and team!

John in Hamilton
John in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asbestos removal

Jamie and his crew did a good job. They arrived at time stated and did a great job of removing asbestos. The crew cleaned up and there was no mess. Jamie came by and checked work and to make sure I was satisfied. Which I was.

Nancy - Hamilton in Hamilton
Nancy - Hamilton in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Asbestos Removal & Duct Cleaning

Metro Contract Management went over and above in customer service. We were totally impressed with their professionalism, thorough and careful job and great staff. They explained the process clearly and seemed to genuinely care about our satisfaction - so rare these days. We strongly recommend MCM. A real pleasure to work with!

Joe lant in Burlington
Joe lant in Burlington
1 review Smithville, ON

Asbestos removal

They showed up on time,had the job done and had my air test papers all in 3 days and it passed with flying colors.Strong recommendation with the crew.The are very efficient and got the job done.Thank you Jamie and staff

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Asbestos Remediation

Jamie was my main point of contact at Metro. Jamie was both personable and responsive. More importantly, Jamie and Metro Contracting ran a smooth and efficient operation with my asbestos remediation project. My home sale was contingent on getting the job done right, and they came through for me.

I recommend to anyone that needs a remediation job completed, that they use Metro Contracting. You will have peace of mind knowing that you're going to give yourself the best chance of passing the air quality testing after the job is complete.

John from Hamilton
John from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Asbestos Removal

Billy and John came, erected enclosures and told me what was going on and what to expect. Very helpful and professional. A meticulous job. I could find no trace after they left.

Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in Hamilton?