Appliance Love (Toronto)

Appliance Retailers
1024 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Mississauga  >  Appliance Love (Toronto)

Reviews for Appliance Love (Toronto)

Greg Lucas in Old Toronto
Greg Lucas in Old Toronto

Frank Link from Appliance Love (Formerly Total Appliance)

Frank Link provided an exceptional level of service at all stages of the process, including answering our myriad of questions, over and over again. His product knowledge is deep and relevant and his guidance to us during the product selection process was invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks Frank
Greg

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New appliances for kitchen

Do not hire this company unless you want drama and a comedy of errors one after the other. They couldn't get anything right. It was call after call and endless emails. I spent an inordinate amount of time with them. I spent over $26,000 and was entitled to a discount from the manufacturer. They would not give it to me so I had to go to the manufacturer and get it. Then their installers messed up my electrical panel and made a mess in my new home. In addition, we had to tighten a few appliances after they left as they cut corners. I can only give a couple of stars as the clerks, although not very knowledgeable, were polite and tried their best to help. But do yourself a favour and steer clear of this retailer

Ron from Whitby

416-516-9500
950 Dupont St
Toronto
M6H 1Z2

I hired Appliance Love to install a fridge for me and I’m glad I did. It was a really good experience with the project being done in a timely and cost-effective manner. The fridge did break, but they replaced it with no hassle and fantastic customer service.

Eric from Mississauga
Eric from Mississauga

Two projects

I used Appliance Love for two separate projects and was more than impressed each time. First I had them furnish my cottage in Muskoka, which they were more than happy to deliver and instal to. Customer service was great with fantastic phone communication, detailed service and follow ups. I was so impressed that when I bought a new home in Toronto I called on their services again. This was a much bigger project that went just as smoothly. They were able to work well with me and my designers to give me the results I desired.

Joe from North York
Joe from North York

Appliances for new home

We hired Appliance Love when building an entire new home and couldn’t be happier with the results. We got everything from fridge, stove and hood fan to washer and dryer and everything was great! Timely, cost effective work with impeccable customer service - would definitely recommend.

Andrew from North York
Andrew from North York
1 review North York, ON

layout design of my kitchen, appliances

I hired Appliance Love to help with the layout design of my kitchen since I had an idea of what I wanted, but was unsure on how to facilitate the plan. My experience was very positive. They were very helpful in determining the appropriate layout of my appliances. At the end of the day I was happy with the look and functionality of my kitchen, with the work being done in a timely manner as well as coming in under my expected budget as was projected through other retailers.

Hinda from North York
Hinda from North York

new tove

I called Appliance Love in a panic when my stove suddenly broke and I couldn’t be happier with the results! I didn’t even have a chance to see the staff because the help I received over the phone was so comprehensive. Within a 3 days I had exactly the stove I wanted installed and working great. I was so satisfied with their help and competitive pricing that I also got a fridge and am considering more!

Jacqueline G from Burlington
Jacqueline G from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Purchased a new washer

Vince was the easiest, most honest, reliable and knowledgable appliance salesman I have ever dealt with. He didn't try to up-sell anything and really took to my appliance needs. He also answered all my questions without hesitation. When it came to delivery, Chris and Tom were THE most professional appliance installers I have ever dealt with (I've heard horror stories about others!). They made everything seem so easy and were super efficient with removing the old washer and installing the new one. I would definitely go to Appliance Love for any future appliance needs, as well as recommend them to anyone who is looking for new household appliances!

More about Appliance Love (Toronto)

Appliance Love is a full service supplier of home appliances. We provide an exceptional client service experience to our customers across southern Ontario. Our principal partners have applied their more than thirty-five years of experience in the industry to refine the shopping experience. Appliance Love is not your traditional appliance ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga?