renoWOW!

Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, The Beach

Reviews for renoWOW!

sandra from Toronto

Assisted Review

I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you for sending Sam Beninato /renoWOW! as our contractor for our Kitchen & Bathroom renovations.

We were at our wits end trying to find a good contractor which was hard at the time. We realized we belong to HSC and decided let’s give them a call to see if they could help. Well I have to say you came through for us. You sent 2 different contractors Sam was the first to arrive and I immediately felt
comfortable with him.

He was upfront and honest and I like the fact he asked me right away what my budget was which helped him in knowing what would work best for the budget I had. He made suggestions on what would work and what wouldn’t work. He had numerous samples for the cabinets, floors, countertop and back-splash. It also helped that I did not have to do any running around for supplies.

Sam has good workers that were consciences, hard working neat and tidy they always cleaned up when they were finished for the day.
They treated our home with respect.

I’ve heard that there are some contractors are only in it for the money and don’t always provide good service. But I can definitely say
I did not experience that.

In the future if I know anyone looking to do renovations I would most definitely recommend Sam and his team.

Once again Thank you HSC for sending Sam Beninato to my home.

Best Regards,

ST

sylvia from Toronto

Assisted Review

Hi Sam –
I can’t believe we are at the end of our bathroom renovation. I didn’t ever think I’d be sad that the dust, and mess, and basement sponge baths are officially over – but I am. It was fun to come home and see the new developments. I also enjoyed having a good excuse for a messy home.
You and your team have done a fantastic job. It is certainly the best reno experience we have had. It really has been a pleasure working with you, Neil, big Phil and little Phil. Please share our appreciation with them.
WOW. We love our bathroom and know we will enjoy it for years to come.
I’ll think of you every time I turn on the faucet.
On behalf of our little family, thank you so much.
A very satisfied and “WOWed” customer … a perfect 10 in my books

Sylvia

Elizabeth in Etobicoke from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Elizabeth from Etobicoke. I had a complete kitchen reno done in Dec./Jan. Sam was the ultimate visionary for what he thought I would love and what would work for me. I'm so thrilled with his work on my beautiful new kitchen, (plus his great team). Sam's passion for his projects is evident in his promptness and care with detail. If you're not happy, Sam isn't happy. I recommend RenoWOW for all your home renos.

Lexene from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

We had Sam and his team back for the 3rd time to work on our bathroom. We are very pleased/delighted with his work and attention to every detail.

We recommend Sam and Renowow for the excellent work, punctual and timely manner. Most importantly we trust him.

Roma from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

They did a bathroom renovation for me and I am extremely happy. Basically everyone who comes in to my home loves it and when they walk in to that bathroom they say "wow!". They were very professional and very clean. It was excellent and beautifully done. I was very pleased.

Vivienne from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I hired them to renovate my kitchen and open up the space between the wall and the kitchen. I was happy with the work that they did. They were punctual and polite.

F from Brighton
1 review Brighton, ON

They were renovating my bathroom, it was a long time ago. I was happy with the work that they did. It was costly. They were always, always polite. They completed things when they said they would.

Anthony from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I found RenoWOW online. They did a basement for me, it's a basement suite. They did a number of things including flooring. It was pleasant. The work was really good. I have no complaints.

More about renoWOW!

renoWOW! offers clients a seamless, hassle free, end to end installation - at an affordable price.
renoWOW! specializes in small spaces and delivers high quality ~ remarkable transformations.
renoWOW! provides a menu of high style bathroom and kitchen looks at all inclusive prices.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures and accessories, bathroom Renovations, Kitchen planning and renovation, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and design.
We proudly service:
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, East York, The Beach

General Contractors, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
A renovation is more than just a new cabinet, a new counter top or a new bathtub. It's a new feeling for your home. It's that "WOW" factor. We won't just renovate your home. We'll make you say "WOW" .... every time you step into it.
We offer convenience, reliability and a different experience in the renovation marketplace. Discover for yourself how great a renovation can be. Prepare to be WOW'd!
Collaborating with an exclusive line up of the finest top quality manufacturers and vendors alike, a renoWOW project brings you many years of maintenance free enjoyment. renoWOW! provides our own "made to measure" home renovations for our clients....one project at a time.
WOW! def: what people say when they see a renoWOW! project.
renoWOW provides fixed costs because we work from the same template for all our jobs -- we take the guess work by providing clients a customized selection of high styled materials together with timely quality workmanship. Contemporary, urban, loft and transitional inspired space design is a renoWOW specialty.
1992