renoWOW!

General Contractors
Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, The Beach

Reviews for renoWOW!

bobsimon

We were very satisfied with the entire project. It was completed as they laid out (start / finish / costs). We will use them next year for another bathroom.

Thank You for taking the time to write this review!
We love happy customers.
Have a great summer!

renoWOW! team

behmodaresi

Clean fast and efficient work with polite friendly and qualified crew. Sam always professionally responded to my calls and requests and he explained in detail to give enough information for making proper decision. He was very friendly and polite at the same time knowledgeable and up-to-date. Thanks a lot

It was a pleasure to meet you.
Good luck with your intended sale and please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you for your review and kind words. Much appreciated!

SimonFamily in Toronto

We met Sam (Renowow) through the Home Service Club. We called, he came when he said, got the idea of what we wanted for the bathroom, and came back with samples, and a flexible budget.

This was an original bathroom in the 35 year old condo and it was time.

Once we established the date his folks came on time, and respected our condo building's rules about garbage, elevators and work times.

Our bathroom looks marvellous, it was a complete teardown to the concrete. They finished on time, and on budget as agreed.

We did have a little issue about two weeks later (nothing serious) and Sam came by in a cheerful and timely manner.

Next year the master ensuite bathroom.

Thank You Simonfamily for that flattering review!
We love happy customers.
Looking forward to coming back and remain at your service.

Respectively -- Sam and renoWOW! team

Doreen  in Toronto

Sam is professional, punctual and the bathroom he renovated for my son who is handicapped, is perfect! On Sam's suggestions a new toilet, sink, mirror and floor were installed. His workers are skilled and did a great paint job. Sam's work is in compliance with the condo's specific regulations. The result is an amazing bathroom that meets all my son's needs,

Thanks for the review. We hope your son will enjoy his new bath suite for many years! We want to say thank you for trusting us with this important project. We remain at your service and humbled by your comments.

Brigitte

Sam was great in all respects. Always on time with excellent ideas. A few changes during the project were no problem.

Thanks for the review. I appreciate your comments and remain at your service.

Shastrie Ablack in Toronto

Sam was recommended to me for my bathroom renovation.From the very beginning I was impressed with his professionalism and knowledge which made my decision making a lot easier.
The quality of his team's work including their discipline and tidiness was outstanding .Their attention to detail and Sam's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction made the reno project a pleasant experience. We now have a beautiful bathroom ,the job was finished on time and within budget. Thank you Sam, Carl and Emerson great job

Thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy your new spa suite for many years! We want to say that you folks were ideal clients!

We appreciate your recommendation.

Basilio from Toronto

After poor experiences with other contractors, Sam was able to come up with a great solution to solve our unique renovation needs. His work was impeccable, efficient and super clean, which we truly appreciated. We will definitely call Sam again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent renoWOW! experience. It was a pleasure assisting you. I'm delighted to know you will consider us again for future remodeling projects. We remain at your service.

RenoWow did a great bathroom reno for me. Sam listened to my needs, came to the house with samples that were perfect and saved me from the frustration and hours of searching and shopping. Karl and his brother did the majority of the work and they were very good to deal with. They were prompt and did a quality job. I am very happy with my all white bathroom.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent renovation experience, we are humbled by your comments. It was a pleasure working with you and delighted to know you are happy with your "all white" spa bathroom. We remain at your service.

Stephen Blair

Assisted Review

I had high expectations of this contractor renoWOW! given their website gallery of pictures, but the finished job exceeded my expectations.

Their work is neat and professional. Sam kept contact with me for decisions on options and progress reports on the job. The site had
some difficult limitations to overcome which required more than some ingenuity, and here Sam's experience showed. They were willing to work along with some tasks completed by myself (demolition) and some by third party contractors (insulation).

Workers were courteous and cleaned the site before leaving each night as well as a final completion clean up.

In particular I appreciate the design recommendations and quality fixtures.

I left the paint selection up to Sam who chose colours I would not have selected but I am very pleased with the end result.

I highly recommend this contractor to anyone wanting a high quality kitchen or bathroom. I will call this contractor back for my kitchen.

Stephen B.

More about renoWOW!

renoWOW! offers clients a seamless, hassle free, end to end installation - at an affordable price.
renoWOW! specializes in small spaces and delivers high quality ~ remarkable transformations.
renoWOW! provides a menu of high style bathroom and kitchen looks at all inclusive prices.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures and accessories, bathroom Renovations, Kitchen planning and renovation, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and design.
We proudly service:
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, East York, The Beach

General Contractors, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
A renovation is more than just a new cabinet, a new counter top or a new bathtub. It's a new feeling for your home. It's that "WOW" factor. We won't just renovate your home. We'll make you say "WOW" .... every time you step into it.
We offer convenience, reliability and a different experience in the renovation marketplace. Discover for yourself how great a renovation can be. Prepare to be WOW'd!
Collaborating with an exclusive line up of the finest top quality manufacturers and vendors alike, a renoWOW project brings you many years of maintenance free enjoyment. renoWOW! provides our own "made to measure" home renovations for our clients....one project at a time.
WOW! def: what people say when they see a renoWOW! project.
renoWOW provides fixed costs because we work from the same template for all our jobs -- we take the guess work by providing clients a customized selection of high styled materials together with timely quality workmanship. Contemporary, urban, loft and transitional inspired space design is a renoWOW specialty.
1992