Carlitos Way Gardening Serv.

Lawn Maintenance
CONCORD ON L4K1L2
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Concord  >  Carlitos Way Gardening Serv.

Reviews for Carlitos Way Gardening Serv.

Zenny in Toronto
Zenny in Toronto

LAndscaping

This man Carlito took my deposit of $1200 dollars and didn't finish the job. He was supposed to lay new grass, give me river stones and make a flower bed around my yard. All he did was dumped a whole lot of gravel in my drive way. And never came back.
5 days later one of his employees named Jorge tried to come into my property to take away the gravel they dumped. I told him if I saw him on my property I would call the police? These people are not to be trusted.

Jennifer
Jennifer

sodding of backyard

Carlos is such a nicer person. Honest and straightforward. His estimate is right on. Very nice job. I am looking at hiring him to tear down and rebuild a fence and a gate for me also.