Plumbing

Reviews for Rickey Rooter, The Affordable Plumber

not a critical person in Toronto
not a critical person in Toronto

Major sewage leak ....

I rarely write reviews, but I could not NOT take the time. Rickey is beyond expectations in every way. I got four quotes and his was the lowest BY FAR. So much so, that I insisted on checking references. I called someone who had done a similar job and they were overjoyed. Well, that was my experience as well. He did an extensive job (I had a back-up sewage problem and had to dig up and replace pipes as roots had gotten in the way and a shift had occurred in another spot). They showed up when expected and worked nonstop, taking care to make sure that the rest of my house was protected from dust. He snaked the entire finished product to show me for myself the new pipe. The before and after was shocking!! The next night at 11 pm, I thought I smelled something. He came at MIDNIGHT to check it out ... no questions asked. It was nothing related ... I had inadvertently forgotten to use a basement sink for almost a year and the water in the trap had dissipated. I would so highly recommend Rickey. He is beyond knowledgeable, competent, kind, and has a devotion that you rarely find in a professional.

Amazing and Efficient Service

Due to a moment of absentmindedness, not only did one of my toilets get clogged, but it did not remain local and blocked most other pipes in the house. After I called Rickey Rooter, he came over within an hour and was finished the job within another hour. He's honest, reliable, efficient, and genuinely cares about his customers!

Kitchen faucet repair

Rick was amazing. My kitchen faucet was leaking. I thought it was broken and was prepared to pay to replace it. Rick came within two hours of being called. Within a minute, he diagnosed the problem as some look screws and fixed it. He charged me for a service call and we were finished. Fast, honest, reliable. I recommend this guy.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Flooding in Basement

I had a leak in my basement; sump pump broke and drainage pipe was broken and clogged. Rick came in as a second opinion and was 10k cheaper because he assessed what actually needed to be done and did not take advantage of my lack of knowledge.
Thanks Rick, you rock.

Glad I could help Alex. thx for the review.

Sandy
Sandy

Very fast and Very Honest

A break in the pipe under my kitchen sink was causing a leak. I can fix the easy things but this required cutting the drain pipes and was more than I was ready to do on a Sunday. Ricky called quickly based on the request for service and was able to come over that day. He quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it within the hour. He also checked the drain system and made some recommendations to keep an eye on or to fix in the future but he was not pushing for additional services/fees. A very helpful and honest plumber. I've already recommended him to a friend.

sarabond in Toronto
sarabond in Toronto

Split Pipe on Front Tap for Hose

Rickey arrived quickly, diagnosed the issue and told us why it happened, provided fair quote, and completed the work! Explained everything well and also how to prevent the issue in the future.

Jennifer Murphy in East york
Jennifer Murphy in East york

Plumbing

We woke up to find a bubble filled with water on our wall on the main floor, right below our bathroom. Rick was able to come out same day, diagnosed the problem (leaking toilet) and made the repair. He also recommended a further step to prevent future problems (replace subpar supply line). Great service, very professional.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

not only affordable, honest!

Great service: on time service call, knows what he is doing, charges a fair price, and addresses your plumbing problem directly and honestly. If we all lived in a small town, he would be the plumber people would call. (I miss living in a small town where only honest and competent people are successful.)

Some other Toronto plumbing services insist on doing a camera inspection instead of addressing what a Google search would tell you: if you live in an older house surrounded by large trees and your basement drains gurgle, there is an excellent chance roots are growing into the lateral sewer line. A simple snaking with an industrial strength tool is the first thing to do for almost any drain clog...not go looking with a camera. With the camera guys, the "rooter" is for your wallet, not your sewer line. You might pay more than Rickey charges only to be told there is nothing that can be done except dig up your basement at a 5 figure cost. Cameras are for expensive sales pitches, not for clearing your clogged drain.

More about Rickey Rooter, The Affordable Plumber

If you require professional plumbing services for your home or business, look no further than Rickey Rooter. From a drippy faucet to a flooded basement or anything in between, with over 20 years experience specializing in residential plumbing you can trust Rickey Rooter to get the job done right the ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in East York?