Windows By Installer

Michael O'Brien in Mississauga
Michael O'Brien in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Window+Door

There was a window installation down the street from me, I saw the “ByIntsaller” sign and stopped to talk to the crew installing the windows. The guy I talked to explained that they are installers that buy windows directly from the factory so they can give me a good price if I need windows. I didn’t have much time that day so I asked them to come by next week. They sent Sam to come to my house for an estimate and he explained how they have many years of experience installing windows and gave me a good price for the windows at the front of my house. (I decided not to do the sides and back yet, but when I do I know for sure I will call these guys) I had my windows installed last week and I couldn’t be happier. I am recommending to all my friends and people at work because the installation was so fast and smooth just as promised. Everything was on time and they explained everything really well (I had a lot of questions).

More about Windows By Installer

Family Business, Home Office, No Sales people, No Middleman.

Friendly Service and Prices.

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I am a window installer.

I have been working for one of the largest window companies for 22 years.

I had many wonderful years being a part of a good and reliable company. My partner Mike and I, were the best installation team in the company, our main office always gave us the most difficult projects. We solve problems all the time. Windows were installed the right way, to make our clients and the main office happy at all times.

I was busy.

However, for the last few years the economy has been struggling, especially for renovation companies. For the last two years I received less and less installation orders from my office. It was a hard time for me and my family. I have three wonderful kids and as a man of the household it is my job to support them financially.

Mike and I decided to run our own business and do our own window installations. We get windows directly from the factory and install them for home owners like you.

• Family Business
• Home Office
• Friendly Service
• No sales people
• No middleman
• No hidden fees

No extra expenses from your pocket !

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Call me today and I will come to your place, I will give you an absolutely free consultation on how we can install new windows the right way and of course for the right price.

If you become my client, you will receive all that you expect from any reputable window company. I will give you a lifetime warranty for windows and my labor. I am fully certified, I have all necessary licenses, certificates, insurance and WSIB. Call me and you will receive a full top of the line service, for a special price from Windows by Installer.

I have been a window installer all my life, I love my job. I love my clients. I like to see smiling faces.

Give me a call today 416-628-8008 and you will be happy! I always keep my word.

Regards,