Princess Perfect Upholstery

Reviews for Princess Perfect Upholstery

Kyno from Toronto
Kyno from Toronto

Reupholstering an old sofa

Even do I never met Lisa to do this project, her quick and honest answer to my mail has created a very great image of her potential service and customer satisfaction. I'm placing her on my personal notes/references for any further project that I will require her professionalism. Thank you Lisa for being objective.

Paula  from Toronto
Paula from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Slipcovers for counch and chair

LisaJo and her team made fabulous slipcovers for my couch and chair. This was my 3rd project with Lisa Jo and I see a 4th in the near future. Fantastic workmanship, friendly and super nice - what more could you ask. I highly recommend Princess Perfect.

Jeena from East York
Jeena from East York

Side Chairs

Lisa and her team transformed 2 sixty-year-old side chairs for me. I supplied the fabric and they did everything else. They tightened up the structure of the chair, upholstered, and piped the cushions. They look like new chairs but they also feel like new chairs when you sit in them. This is the third job Lisa and her team has done for me and I have been satisfied every time.

Tia from Old Toronto
Tia from Old Toronto

Couch Remodel

Lisa Jo offers prompt service, professionalism, and attention to detail. The quality of her work is outstanding. She took our tired 13 year old couch and completely revamped into a new, unrecognizable work of art. This is the second job she's completed for us and we'll keep coming back and would highly recommend her and her team.

J Lee from Old Toronto
J Lee from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Upholstery of dining room chairs

Lisa Jo and her amazing staff did a fabulous job reupholstering my sad, worn, dining room chairs. Lisa Jo listened to what sort of fabric I was hoping to find and managed to find the perfect fabric! The workmanship is stellar and has brought new life to the dining room. I would definitely recommend Princess Perfect to anyone looking for high quality work and service .Thank you Lisa Jo!

Tate from Toronto
Tate from Toronto

Re-upholstery

We had a forty-year old recliner that I loved because it was my Grandpa's chair. My wife hated it, because it was a terrible velour brown, and kind of like Frasier's Dad's chair, it stuck out like an old brown thumb in our living room.

Princess Perfect did a great job of re-upholstering, and re-imagining it--now, it's a sleek masculine grey pin-stripey chair, that still reclines, and my wife loves it almost more than the rest of the furniture. Plus, they did it quite quickly, and were very easy and professional to deal with--quote was exactly what was charged, plus they came over to tweak the recliner when it got stuck. Highly recommended.

pat_
pat_

reupholster 2 armchairs

I had two good armchairs which were 16 yrs old but I loved them and the frames were still good. Lisa Jo and her team helped me from picking out the fabric to delivering my brand new gorgeous chairs. I am sure I will enjoy and love these chairs for another 16 yrs. Thanks for you professionalism from pick up to delivery. I would strongly recommend and can't wait for my next project.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Just keep doing what they are doing.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Have a budget and Lisa Jo's team will help you work within it and determine the details of your project. I had the cushions rebuilt and picked a higher end material to fit my decor.
doreen annex
doreen annex

6 mid century dining chairs

Lisa Jo, the proprietor offered very professional, expert advice. The workmanship was very good and the work finished when promised. I would recommend them to anyone requiring reupholstery work. Thank you Princess Perfect.

What could this company do to improve their services?
nothing
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Even if you think you know what you want done, ask Lisa Jo for her opinion regarding all options.
Jamieson Lorenz from Toronto
Jamieson Lorenz from Toronto

Chair Reupholstery/Refinishing

I recently had two living room chairs reupholstered by Princess Perfect.
The chairs turned out absolutely perfectly - but I would really say that it was the commitment to great customer service and making the customer happy that was truly impressive. When delivered there was a minor glitch with the piping on one of the chairs. They turned the truck around, picked them up, fixed the issue and brought them back within 24 hours. It's a level of service you really don't expect anymore. And they do a really amazing job.

More about Princess Perfect Upholstery

Princess Perfect Upholstery specializes in custom re-upholstery and restoration. Our mission is to remain true to the essence of each piece while incorporating and combining your vision with our creativity, passion and expertise. Re-upholstery can rejuvenate your furniture or create a one-of-a-kind piece. You can modify arms, add or remove ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Toronto?