Princess Perfect Upholstery

Reviews for Princess Perfect Upholstery

Catherine from nili
Catherine from nili

custom upholstery

LisaJo is a true professional. She pays attention to every detail, is exacting in her work and delivers on time. She did a great job in helping me choose my fabric and source it to save money. The job was completed on quickly and on time. She responds quickly to emails and is very pleasant to work with. I would recommend this place highly. It came highly recommended to me as well. No regrets.

Sophie Stead from Toronto
Sophie Stead from Toronto

Numerous

Every time I go to Lisa Jo, I'm always confident my projects will come back gorgeous. This last one was a bit tricky because of the print on the fabric, but Lisa Jo made sure we'd get the best results and we did! The armchairs are fantastic. And as always, the craftsmanship is top quality.

Joanne from Chelmsford
Joanne from Chelmsford

Re-upholstery sofa and 2 chairs

Everything about our experience with Lisa Jo and her staff was excellent. I had a very quick response to my initial email, great help choosing fabrics and the final result is more than we had hoped for. We are thrilled!

Kelly Davis in Toronto
Kelly Davis in Toronto

Dining Room Chairs

Pamela and Lisa Jo at Princess Perfect were AMAZING to deal with! They were super friendly and responsive and let me take a bunch of fabrics home for a couple of days. They were very knowledgeable and even picked up my chairs and delivered them home for me. The work they did was absolutely beautiful...I transformed 6 basic beige dining room chairs into a new beautiful silver fabric. Everyone loves them and I'll only use them in the future! Thank you so much again! Kelly Davis

srh,  riverdale
srh, riverdale

Sofa Re-upholstered

We are repeat customers of Princess Perfect over the past 7 years. They are consistently organized, professional, and dedicated to offering their customers all of the choices available. We are so pleased with how our sofa turned out. LisaJo and Pamela emailed photos of the work in progress and kept us posted because we had the wood frame stripped before the sofa was re-upholstered. They deliver and pick up and offer quotes by email. We have and will continue to use Princess Perfect for all of our re-upholstery projects.

Ramona A from Toronto
Ramona A from Toronto

Tub chair for recovering

I had an old tub chair that I needed to revive and fit into my new bedroom décor. Lisa Jo and her team were wonderful in so many ways. The chair needed to be painted white and recovered and they did it all --including taking my selection of fabric that I adored but was out of my price range and finding an alternative that was just as fabulous but half the price! Communication was great throughout the process and the work was completed in a timely manner. My chair looks stunning --like a piece of art.

Amanda
Amanda

Custom Upholstery - settee, rocking chair and pillows

Lisa Jo and team were wonderful to work with in the restoration of my grandma's furniture. Their expertise with colours, textures and practicality were very much appreciated. Once the fabric arrived, the project was completed in a very timely manner (less than a week). During the process, it was discovered that the inside of the settee would need to be rebuilt and they presented me with more than one option (and price point) to choose from. The team was invested in the end result, which was perfect...Princess Perfect!

MV from Toronto
MV from Toronto

Reupholstery of 4 Chairs

I contacted Lisa Jo to inquire about reupholstering two arm chairs and two hostess chairs. Within a day she had sent me a detailed estimate of the work that would be required and the expected ranges of associated costs. Lisa Jo helped me select the fabrics in store and had many great suggestions based on the colour scheme and textures we were looking for. I was also able to bring the swatches home to get a better idea of whether they would work. The chairs were picked up and dropped off at our home which was very convenient. The work took less than two weeks and the final result was amazing. The quality of the workmanship was excellent and the chairs really look like new. The fabric selection turned out to be perfect and the final costs were very much in line with the original quote. Lisa Jo was wonderful to work with and we couldn't have had a better experience. I would highly recommend Princess Perfect!

Dara on the Danforth
Dara on the Danforth

Couch upholster, pillows

My old love seat had good bones so I consulted with Lisa Jo regarding upholstery. I chose the fabric and she and I discussed the style of refashioned back cushions and density of the foam to be used. She and her team expertly carried out the upholstery and the result is wonderful. There was a glitch waiting for fabric for some of the pillows to arrive but otherwise the whole process was pretty quick and delivery fast. Overall I found the cost escalated from original quote, dependent in part by the fabrics selected. The end result was very good: the love seat is beautiful with detail paid to construction and styling. I wouldn't do it again due to the price but I did get the final look I wanted.

Marie from Toronto
Marie from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Upholstery

Princess Perfect upholstered four pieces for me: a love seat, a sofa, and two arm chairs. Lisa Jo was very easy to work with and all of the finished pieces look fantastic. She arranged pick up and delivery, plus fabric protection. My armchairs were recovered in an ikat patterned fabric that can be tricky to get right but her team did a beautiful job. Lisa Jo even found an old armchair to match one I already owned. She completely rebuilt it and now it's one of the most comfortable chairs in the house.

More about Princess Perfect Upholstery

Princess Perfect Upholstery specializes in custom re-upholstery and restoration. Our mission is to remain true to the essence of each piece while incorporating and combining your vision with our creativity, passion and expertise. Re-upholstery can rejuvenate your furniture or create a one-of-a-kind piece. You can modify arms, add or remove ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Toronto?