Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Reviews for Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Stef from Etobicoke
Stef from Etobicoke

Snow Clearing

I contracted Magenta for snow clearing service winter of 2013/14. Turns out one of the worst winters in history and they did not let me down. Professional, thorough and on time. Great service. Great Company

Thanks for your honest review SC...much much appreciated!

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Lawncare

I was fortunate enough to have found Magenta Lawncare on Homestars. Rodney is extremely professional and friendly to deal with. Value is amazing. Personable, timely and quality work! We can not wait for spring and summer to arrive.

Thanks for your honest review BG...much much appreciated!

Matt in Etobicoke
Matt in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Lawn cutting; Snow removal

Rodney Welsh is the owner/operator of Magenta Lawn & Property Care, and is the man who comes (sometimes with help) to service your property. Rodney is exceptionally courteous, reliable and thorough. He does a great job manicuring my lawn, and was totally reliable this past - miserable - winter, looking after my driveway and walkways. I might add that he had some equipment trouble which would have hindered some contractors. He came out and accomplished with his snowblower what he had planned to do with his snowplow. There were no excuses or disappointments. Rodney is meticulous, and always friendly. My hat is off to you,
Rodney for being a total pro. He is not (yet) too expensive, I'm happy to say.

Thanks for your honest review MP...much much appreciated!

RT in Bedford Park
RT in Bedford Park

Lawn & Garden Care

Found Magenta on Homestars after searching and calling a few different companies. I coudn't be happier with the service and results. Rodney is a very personable and trusting person, I am extremely happy with his service and will continue to use him this summer for all my lawn & garden care.

Thanks for your honest review RT....much much appreciated!

Kathi Black from Etobicoke
Kathi Black from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fall Clean Up

I called Magenta Lawn Care to complete the fall clean up on my property. I had not done any gardening all year and have large gardens front and back. Rodney came to my home, offered me a quote and came back quickly to complete the job. He and has work partner were polite and courteous. They did a fantastic job and went away smiling. I would definitely recommend them without second thought!

Thanks for the review Kathi....much much appreciated! Happy you were pleased with the Clean Up.

Werner at Chaplin and Avenue
Werner at Chaplin and Avenue

Yard Cleanup

I have to say, I've had these guys come over twice now to clean our yard and I'm so impressed with how the yard looks afterwards. They really do a thorough job on lawn and eaves trough cleanup. In fact, a few weeks afterwards, the front lawn still looks like it was just professionally raked today. The last time they came they just cleaned up the extra leaves that fell in the back yard, but it makes a big difference.

Thanks for your review Werner....much appreciated!!

More about Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

We are a family owned and operated business, serving both Residential and Commercial clients in the Toronto and Vaughan areas. We are leaders in the green industry and take pride in our work knowing that our clients have the best curb-appeal. We deliver lush and healthy lawns by using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care experts.

It is our business to make sure our clients are happy and to take the worry out of their property maintenance. We take excellent client service to a new level every day keeping our clients satisfied and giving them every reason to remain our clients and refer us to a family or friend.

**For faster response time to property maintenance request during this busy season and for tracking purposes, please compete the "Contact Us" page on our website at www.magentapropertycare.com and we will provide a quote as requested and follow up accordingly.**

Lawn Maintenance and Garden Maintenance
For faster response time to lawn care request during this busy season and for tracking purposes, please complete the "Contact Us" page on our website at www.magentapropertycare.com and we will provide a quote as requested and follow up accordingly - photos also help to speed up the quote and job process. Thank you in advance for taking the time to contact us. Highly appreciated!
WE PERFORM FULL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR ALL OUR CLIENTS. THIS INCLUDES: 1) Spring Cleanup 2) Lawn and/or Garden Maintenance 3) Fall Cleanup & Leaf Collection ______________________________________________ LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDE the following scheduled services: 1) Lawn Mowing 2) Fertilizer applications 3) Core Aeration Other services include: 1) Over-seed,Top Soil & Peet Moss Application 2) Grub Treatment 3) Moss Treatment _____________________________________________ LANDSCAPE/GARDEN SERVICES INCLUDE: 1)Sod Installation - new lawn 2)Pressure Wash 3)Flower/Garden Bed Design 4)Flower/Garden Bed Maintenance 5)Planting -flower/shrub/tree 6)Top Soil 7)Mulch Application 8)Pruning - shrubs/trees 9)Etc... ________________________________________________ SELECTIVE SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE: *Snow Plowing *De-Icing *Salting
RECEIVE A QUOTE WITHIN 48HRS WHEN SERVICE REQUEST IS RECEIVED WITH PHOTOS OF PROPERTY AREAS TO BE SERVICED.
"services done with the spirit of excellence"
**YARD CLEANUP** *LAWN MAINTENANCE* *GARDEN MAINTENANCE* *PROPERTY MAINTENANCE* *SNOW REMOVAL* ______________________________________________ LAWN SERVICES INCLUDE: **YARD Cleanup** Lawn Mowing/Grass Cutting Lawn Edging Fertilization Over-seed Core Aeration Grub Treatment Moss Treatment Spring & Fall Cleanup Leaf Collection _____________________________________________ LANDSCAPE/GARDEN SERVICES INCLUDE: Sod Installation Pressure Wash ​Flower Bed Design Flower Bed Maintenance Garden Bed Cleanup and Maintenance Planting (flower/shrub/tree) Top Soil & Mulch Application Pruning (shrubs/trees) etc... ________________________________________________ SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE: Snow Plowing De-Icing Salting
Cheque, Visa/Master/Amex cards & other payment types