K & J's Custom Granite Inc.

Countertops
4912 72 Ave NW Edmonton AB T6B2K2
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Edmonton  >  K & J's Custom Granite Inc.

Reviews for K & J's Custom Granite Inc.

Ann in Edmonton
Ann in Edmonton

Outstanding Company!

During the course of our renovations, K&J Custom Granite had the best customer service by far. They are friendly and knowledgeable. Their product was delivered on time and they did a great job. It looks fabulous and we plan on going back to them as we continue our renovations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

sims_3 from Leduc
sims_3 from Leduc
3 reviews Leduc, AB

new home build

K & J installed my granite counter tops in my new home. I stopped by to get more information before making the decision to upgrade. They met me at the door with a smile and were very happy and knowledgeable with answering my questions about maintenance, install and their products. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone that is looking to upgrade their counter tops.

Tyler Norsworthy from St. Albert
Tyler Norsworthy from St. Albert
4 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Bathroom Vanity Tops

From start to finish this company was great. Answered all questions promptly, great product, friendly staff. On time template, install and the tops look great. Fair price. I would highly recommend this company for anyone.

meryl from Edmonton
meryl from Edmonton

granite counter top

they installed kitchen countertops. on time templates .perfect edges, seams were excellent ! customer service was very good answered all questions very honestly. 5 years later counters still in excellent condition

George from Cabinet Concepts Inc.
George from Cabinet Concepts Inc.

Granite countertop

K & js educated me on how they go the extra mile with their quality and service. Their staff are very knowledgeable and helped me with making the right decision. The granite looks amazing!

Jessica in Edmonton
Jessica in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Counter tops

We got K & Js to put our countertops in and we were very happy with the customer service as well as the work they did for us. They educated us on what to look out for when shopping around. I would highly recommend K & Js.

More about K & J's Custom Granite Inc.

K&J's custom granite inc. is proudly serving all of Alberta with quality granite, quartz, and marble countertops. Stop by our showroom or call us today to get your free estimate!