Up Rite Fence

Review for Up Rite Fence

HH from Toronto
HH from Toronto

fence

I contacted Up Rite Fence because they were listed as one of the companies in the supplier's website, Nuvo Iron. Also, they gave me the least expensive quotation, and I called about 10-15 companies. I was very pleased from the beginning to the end. Laura came to my house, showed samples, made suggestions. As soon as the product was manufactured, in two weeks, they were back installing the fence. The workers were great. It's a family owned business and you can see how the son and husband who installed the fence take pride in their work. The faux wrought iron fence looks absolutely gorgeous. I've received so many compliments!

I was very pleased, to offer you a price that was competitive, for the product that you chose (Nuvo Iron's Ruby). We
pride ourselves, on making our clients happy!! And you and your husband were a pleasure to deal with, Thanks HH!!!!