Tower Contracting Inc

Brian C.
Brian C.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Main Floor Complete Reno Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Living Room

After such a great experience dealing with Steve replacing our fence and deck and re-landscaping our backyard (see my first review of Tower Contracting in 2012), we got him indoors to renovate the main floor of our 1800 sq ft bungalow in three phases over the last 5 years, and each time he hit it out of the park.

It is obvious from other reviews on this site that I don't need to say more about his professionalism and outstanding work, so I want to point out some other intangibles that have made it a pleasure to be a repeat customer over these years.

First, Steve values his relationship with customers. He may quote higher than the competition but to me paying a bit more is well worth the great service, returned phone calls, attention to detail, and peace of mind Steve won't leave a job until it is done to your complete satisfaction.

Second, Steve has been carefully building up not only a highly-talented crew, but one that also reflects his professional and respectful attitude to customers. If there is something beyond his team's expertise, Steve maintains great relationships in the industry with other high-quality contractors that will get the job done and in a timely manner.

Finally, Steve has great intuition, excellent problem solving skills and is decisive to correct a problem when something goes awry, even when it is through no fault of his own . An example is when we recently discovered water damage on the dry wall in my living room after a heavy rain during the middle of a project. Steve didn't hesitate to jump on the roof and climb in the attic. He immediately identified the problem and called his roofing contact who sent someone to fix a drainage issue on the roof the same day.

I think Steve has been so successful not just because of his quality craftsmanship but his taking good care and showing respect for his customers (which includes showing up on time, quoting you an honest price). Renovations are stressful so having Tower as a reliable contractor who delivers a consistently fantastic finished product has truly been a blessing.

Amy from Edmonton
Amy from Edmonton

Basement renovation

Choosing a contractor for my first renovation was giving me such anxiety, until a friend recommended Tower Contracting. From the minute our initial consultation began, I knew I was choosing them. Steve listened to everything I said, and instead of just seeing dollar signs when I mentioned expensive items, he made suggestions that were smarter and cheaper, but would have the same effect. And that continued throughout the renovation: as issues popped up (as they always do during a reno), Steve and his team always offered a creative solution that wouldn’t break the budget. Jay and Steve II were also so fun to get to know during the renovation.

I cannot emphasize enough how great and quick they all were to call/text/email me when I had a question or just wanted to know how things were going. They kept me up-to-date every step of the way, and I sincerely appreciated their dedication to communicating with their customers.

Not to mention their work is beautiful, they’re all so talented, and I absolutely love my new basement! I look forward to working with Tower Contracting again for any future renovations, and I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks guys!

Thanks so much Amy, you guys were great to work with and we really appreciate the review!

Ernie in Toronto
Ernie in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Wow are my wife Connie and I pleased with Steve and Jay from Tower Contracting. Professionals who returns calls, are prompt and precise. We were told a job that other people thought would be over a week was done in 3 days and not only that - on budget with flawless work. Never would I hesitate recommending them or using them again.
Thank you very much guys!

Thanks Ernie, we really appreciate the feedback and enjoyed working with you and Connie.

realdealmeats2009
realdealmeats2009
1 review , AB

Storage lockers

Beautiful, high quality custom work to match our existing decor. Precise measuring done with uneven flooring to work with, and you would never know. Steve and his crew have been amazing! This is exactly what we imagined. Thank you!

Thanks for the review Alicia, we really appreciate you having us out to help!

Wayne a.
Wayne a.
1 review Beaumont, AB

Plumbing

Steve from tower contracting was professional, courteous, prompt, accommodating and trustworthy. He made a bad situation better right before Christmas. I would recommend tower contracting to anyone and everyone.
Thank you very much for coming tot he rescue :)

Thanks so much for the review Wayne, we are happy to help and appreciate the business!

Randy Enns in Edmonton
Randy Enns in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New garage built

Tower Contracting is a professional and reliable company.
Steve was always very prompt in responding to any questions or concerns.The tradespeople working for him were professional, polite thorough.
I would highly recommend Tower Contracting.

Thanks so much for the review Randy! I hope you enjoy your new workshop.

david
david

A fence and two gates

Steve responded quickly to our inquiries and within two days had given us an estimate. The work was done to our complete satisfaction, on time, and cost was the same as indicated in the estimate. The workers were pleasant, efficientand completed the work in the time specified. Friends who have seen the finished product have remarked on how good it is. Overall, this has been a very pleasant and satisfying experience for us.

We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us, thanks so much for the review!

Deanna & Family  in
Deanna & Family in
1 review Leduc County, AB

Large fencing project.

From the first call until the end of the job there was great communication and everything exceeded our expectations. The owner truly cares about what you want and delivers a quality product. The whole crew were hard working and had good attention to detail. We will definitely contract them again for other jobs. They really came through for us!! Thanks again!!

Thanks so much, I hope you're loving all the privacy. You guys were great to work with!

Jason
Jason

Secondary Entrance Basement Rental Suite

Our 2 bedroom basement rental suite was a complete success! The secondary entrance looks as if the house was originally built with this addition. Steve's quote was as promised and the build was completed with no time restaints. Steve was always prompt at returning all calls, texts and emails. He even replied to some questions I had during his vacation time. Overall we are very satisfied with the final product. If you are looking for a reliable, honest and skilled builder, I highly recommend Steve Tower for any home renovation and/or new build.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Jason. I hope your new tenants are loving the suite!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Cook top and downdraft fan installation

Steve and his team did a WONDERFUL job installing our cooktop and downdraft fan.

It was installed in our kitchen island - which was tiled, thus when the opening needed to be widened, he needed to cut through the tile, and he did so in a way where the tiles were not damaged.

The job was done within a day, and in any downtime they found other small jobs that I needed done around the house, and addressed them after seeking my permission. They had many helpful suggestions that I agreed to use.

We had had another contracter orginially, who had said the work was too tricky - so Steve made a tough job look easy!

Thanks so much for the review! I hope you enjoy using your new cooktop.

More about Tower Contracting Inc

Tower Contracting is a small General Contracting company specializing in residential and light commercial construction.

Services include but not limited to:

-New home construction