Tower Contracting Inc

Kelly from Edmonton
Kelly from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Roof, New Attic Insulation, Ice Dam Leak Repair

We were extremely satisfied with the work that Steve and his contractors performed for us this spring. We experienced a leak during a thaw this winter and Steve was very thorough in finding the cause of the leak (an ice dam that was caused by an improperly vented, old cast iron pipe). The existing cast iron pipe was switched to PVC, the point of penetration was moved higher up on the roof, and new flashing was installed. As our house is 1947 vintage with a roof nearing 20 years old, we also had our roof replaced, the old insulation removed from our cold attic space, and new spray foam and insulation installed into our attic. Steve was able to coordinate everything to get all the work done within a week and the price was reasonable. When we noticed a little bit of roofing tar on our stucco and some minor damage to a ceiling upstairs, workers arrived the next day in each case to clean up the tar / patch & paint the ceiling and now everything looks great! Steve answered all of our questions promptly and his team did a fantastic job of keeping the workplace clean. We highly recommend Tower Contracting and wouldn't hesitate to hire again!

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Jeanine M in Edmonton
Jeanine M in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Absolute Treasures- Best Experience Ever!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Steve Tower and his team of contractors were an absolute dream to work with. On October 29th, 2017 we had a devastating house fire that required almost a full tear down/gut job. We were recommended to Steve by a dear friend that assured us we would not be disappointed... and I can tell you, he was so right!! From day one they delivered their expertise and knowledge and we completely trusted them to rebuild our home. We always had great communication with everyone onsite and always felt like they had our best interests at heart. We were constantly given updates and progress picture and were always kept in the loop with scheduling and deadlines. The site super (Olivier) and the team were respectful and trust worthy and the jobsite was always impeccably clean. It is clear they take great pride in their work and we are beyond grateful that this level of service still exists.

Steve always went above, and often beyond normal expectations, to make sure every detail was perfect. They took our vision (and countless Pinterest pins) and turned it back into our dream home!!!!

Even after the keys were turned back over if we had any questions or issues, they would drop everything and make sure everything was resolved and we were satisfied. We couldn’t be more impressed with their level of commitment towards their clients.

We could go on and on and on about how wonderful our experience was! At the end of the day we would not hesitate to hire Tower Contracting again or recommend them to family and friends as they are absolute treasures!

Best,

Jeanine and Patrick Mailloux

Wow, thanks so much for the great review. You and Patrick were a pleasure to work with, and we are all so happy your family is back enjoying your "new" home.

Brenda
Brenda
1 review Beaumont, AB

Remove old insulation, and replace with new, new basement window boxes,new roof.

Steve was professional from the start! My neighbor recommended him, and I can see why. Always punctual,knowledgeable and took care of every last detail on time- every time! I will be recommending Steve to all my friends,family, and acquaintances who appreciate a first class job done right the first time!

Thank you Brenda, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, you've been a pleasure to work with.

Brian C.
Brian C.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Main Floor Complete Reno Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Living Room

After such a great experience dealing with Steve replacing our fence and deck and re-landscaping our backyard (see my first review of Tower Contracting in 2012), we got him indoors to renovate the main floor of our 1800 sq ft bungalow in three phases over the last 5 years, and each time he hit it out of the park.

It is obvious from other reviews on this site that I don't need to say more about his professionalism and outstanding work, so I want to point out some other intangibles that have made it a pleasure to be a repeat customer over these years.

First, Steve values his relationship with customers. He may quote higher than the competition but to me paying a bit more is well worth the great service, returned phone calls, attention to detail, and peace of mind Steve won't leave a job until it is done to your complete satisfaction.

Second, Steve has been carefully building up not only a highly-talented crew, but one that also reflects his professional and respectful attitude to customers. If there is something beyond his team's expertise, Steve maintains great relationships in the industry with other high-quality contractors that will get the job done and in a timely manner.

Finally, Steve has great intuition, excellent problem solving skills and is decisive to correct a problem when something goes awry, even when it is through no fault of his own . An example is when we recently discovered water damage on the dry wall in my living room after a heavy rain during the middle of a project. Steve didn't hesitate to jump on the roof and climb in the attic. He immediately identified the problem and called his roofing contact who sent someone to fix a drainage issue on the roof the same day.

I think Steve has been so successful not just because of his quality craftsmanship but his taking good care and showing respect for his customers (which includes showing up on time, quoting you an honest price). Renovations are stressful so having Tower as a reliable contractor who delivers a consistently fantastic finished product has truly been a blessing.

Brian, thanks again for another amazing review. We have truly enjoyed working with you over the years and always look forward to your projects.

Amy from Edmonton
Amy from Edmonton

Basement renovation

Choosing a contractor for my first renovation was giving me such anxiety, until a friend recommended Tower Contracting. From the minute our initial consultation began, I knew I was choosing them. Steve listened to everything I said, and instead of just seeing dollar signs when I mentioned expensive items, he made suggestions that were smarter and cheaper, but would have the same effect. And that continued throughout the renovation: as issues popped up (as they always do during a reno), Steve and his team always offered a creative solution that wouldn’t break the budget. Jay and Steve II were also so fun to get to know during the renovation.

I cannot emphasize enough how great and quick they all were to call/text/email me when I had a question or just wanted to know how things were going. They kept me up-to-date every step of the way, and I sincerely appreciated their dedication to communicating with their customers.

Not to mention their work is beautiful, they’re all so talented, and I absolutely love my new basement! I look forward to working with Tower Contracting again for any future renovations, and I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks guys!

Thanks so much Amy, you guys were great to work with and we really appreciate the review!

Ernie in Toronto
Ernie in Toronto
1 review St. Albert, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Wow are my wife Connie and I pleased with Steve and Jay from Tower Contracting. Professionals who returns calls, are prompt and precise. We were told a job that other people thought would be over a week was done in 3 days and not only that - on budget with flawless work. Never would I hesitate recommending them or using them again.
Thank you very much guys!

Thanks Ernie, we really appreciate the feedback and enjoyed working with you and Connie.

realdealmeats2009
realdealmeats2009
1 review , AB

Storage lockers

Beautiful, high quality custom work to match our existing decor. Precise measuring done with uneven flooring to work with, and you would never know. Steve and his crew have been amazing! This is exactly what we imagined. Thank you!

Thanks for the review Alicia, we really appreciate you having us out to help!

Wayne a.
Wayne a.
1 review Beaumont, AB

Plumbing

Steve from tower contracting was professional, courteous, prompt, accommodating and trustworthy. He made a bad situation better right before Christmas. I would recommend tower contracting to anyone and everyone.
Thank you very much for coming tot he rescue :)

Thanks so much for the review Wayne, we are happy to help and appreciate the business!

Randy Enns in Edmonton
Randy Enns in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New garage built

Tower Contracting is a professional and reliable company.
Steve was always very prompt in responding to any questions or concerns.The tradespeople working for him were professional, polite thorough.
I would highly recommend Tower Contracting.

Thanks so much for the review Randy! I hope you enjoy your new workshop.

david
david

A fence and two gates

Steve responded quickly to our inquiries and within two days had given us an estimate. The work was done to our complete satisfaction, on time, and cost was the same as indicated in the estimate. The workers were pleasant, efficientand completed the work in the time specified. Friends who have seen the finished product have remarked on how good it is. Overall, this has been a very pleasant and satisfying experience for us.

We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us, thanks so much for the review!

More about Tower Contracting Inc

At Tower Contracting, we strive to provide outstanding customer service, communication and quality to our clients. We specialize in large home renovation projects, such as full home renovations, new construction, additions, and basement
developments.

We have an excellent team who have the experience and training to make sure we can complete your project on time, on budget, while keeping you informed and up to date at all times.

Don't hesitate to call Steve today, 780-965-8770