The Store Anything Fast & Easy Company

danabjornsson
danabjornsson
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Storage Container

I’ve used S.A.F.E a couple of times now, During times of great change in my life when I’ve required storage space. I’ve always felt welcomed when going by the office to talk to Barb (who is awesome!!) and make arrangements as needed. There was one time I needed into my container but access was blocked. Barb allowed me to store my bins I was bringing in, I’m another safe, secure location that day, and even tho there was a problem, I left feeling valued, heard, and like I had a friend. Great service is hard to come by in this day and age, but the entire team at S.A.F.E. have gone above and beyond for me several times and I have no hesitation in recommending them as top of their field!

Hi Dana,

I'm humbled by your kind words. As you have experienced, our customers are like family. we are always available and ready to do what we can when needed. Thanks again for being so amazing.
John and Team

llnogier
llnogier
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

container rentals

Reliable and great people to do business with. Quick service and very accommodating to our ever changing requirements.

Thank you for choosing to use us for your moving and storage needs.

More about The Store Anything Fast & Easy Company

We support our customers with portable storage containers for rent or purchase as well as RV and boat Storage. We are in the top three rated companies for Storage. We support all non profits and are locally owned.