Gord's Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Whitby  >  Gord's Electric

Reviews for Gord's Electric

Victor L
1 review Whitby, ON

Scott was very prompt with his replies. We needed a wire rerouted, and wire moulding installed. Although he was very busy, he found the time to handle our questions. We're very happy with the results.

Thank you for posting, Victor. It was my pleasure to help complete your project.

greerrichard47 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Friendly, reliable master electrician who can solve all of your household electrical issues or installations. He is up to date on all codes. I highly recommend this contractor to give you an honest and reliable service.

Thank you for posting, Richard. I was more than happy to complete your project for you.

Trevor
1 review Whitby, ON

The panel was an old fuse system which needed to be changed to breakers. The panel also needed to be moved from it’s original position for safety and accessibility.
Scott worked diligently and professionally. My wife and I are extremely pleased having this major household project handled by Scott.

Thank you for posting, Trevor. It was my pleasure to complete your project.

jpandblgabourie
1 review Oshawa, ON

Scott checked everything out and it appears the switch is working fine and the problem has to do with the fireplace and the
valve that provides gas to the site.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to help resolve your electrical issues.

Heather from Bowmanville
1 review Whitby, ON

Scott was a relief to have such a reliable, confident electrician in our house. He had so much knowledge and options to discuss about our lighting for our basement. It was a real pleasure and he'll be called back if we have further electrical projects in the future.

Thank you for posting, Heather. I'm happy to have assisted in resolving your lighting issues.

John
1 review St. Catharines, ON

The work was well planned, well executed, to code (or better), on time and reasonably priced.

Thank you for posting, John. It's always a pleasure working for you.

John
2 reviews Whitby, ON

The outlet in my kitchen shorted out the breaker and had to be replaced. Gird was quick, very profession and very reasonably priced . He was also very plier and informative in explaining what had went wrong. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and will recommend him to my friends.

Thank you for posting, John. It was my pleasure to do a quick fix, and get you up & running.

Renee
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Scottie contacted me within 24hrs after I requested an online quote. I had an issue with an electrical outlet that needed repair in my laundry room. Scottie was able to troubleshoot the problem and fix/repair within the same day. Scottie was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. Thank you for your great service!

Thank you for posting, Renee. It was my pleasure to help resolve your problem.

Eric
1 review Ajax, ON

Gord's electric did a fanastic job at a reasonable cost and is very easy to work with.

Thank you for posting, Eric. It's always a pleasure working for you.

Carole in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Scott is dependable, thorough, trustworthy and a very pleasant man. I appreciated his attention to detail for the electrical tasks that I had lined up for him. I would definitely use him again and refer him to others.

Thank you for posting, Carole. It was my pleasure to complete the tasks for you.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians and Lighting
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.