Gord's Electric

Jennifer
Jennifer
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical - especially, aluminum wiring

Scotty is my go-to guy for all things electrical. He's reliable, dependable, knowledgeable, friendly, respectful. And he's interesting too. Scotty has done numerous projects in my home and he's never ever had to come back and fix something not done right. He shows up when he says he will and does a great job. I am so happy ! Having a certified electrician is also beneficial - I am confident with ESA certification. You can trust Scotty, simple as that.

Thank you for posting, Jennifer. I's my pleasure to provide solutions for your electrical requirements.

Cristopher in Toronto
Cristopher in Toronto

Garage heater

Worked with Scott and he was fantastic. Methodical and thorough - probably could have paid less however knowing the electrical is done properly is priceless. Go with Gord’s if quality matters more than price.

Thank you for posting Christopher. It was my pleasure to complete your heater & thermostat installation for you.

Matt
Matt

Kitchen remodeling

Great job in a timely manner as we had planned. Happy with the work, well done.

Thank you for posting, Matt. It was my pleasure to complete your project.

daveim80
daveim80

Electrical repair

Very thorough! Found the problem quickly. However also noticed that one of the wires in the main panel was fraying and changed it. Very possibly preventing a future fire.
Made sure we understood his rates before starting. Clear and concise in explaining the problem and solutions. A professional

Thank you for posting. It's always my pleasure to provide a solution for your electrical issues, and was fortunate to catch the other potentially dangerous problem.

Jim
Jim
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Electrical panel repair

We had a broken switch in the electrical panel that powers our radiant heat and Scott of Gord’s electric very quickly found the problem and efficiently provided a solution. I have used Scott’s services before and would recommend him to anyone requiring the work of a skilled and courteous electrician.

Thank you for posting, Jim. It's always my pleasure to provide solutions for your electrical needs.

Chris in Whitby
Chris in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Electrical repairs in new home

Scott from Gord's Electric is truly a master of his craft. I used his services a few years ago and was very happy with the quality of his work that when my wife and I purchased a new home very recently, we had him come in and fix-up a number of electrical issues throughout the house, some of which were complicated. Besides being very professional, personable, and customer service focused, Scott is very responsive, thorough, detail oriented, and he takes the time to educate you about the work that needs to be done which is something I greatly appreciated. Moreover, he prides himself on his workmanship and giving his customers peace of mind of a job done well and safely.

Having said all that, I trust Scott and Gord's Electric implicitly and would highly recommend him to anyone in the Durham region who needs a Master Electrician.

Thank you for posting, Chris. It's always my pleasure to provide solutions for your electrical requirements.

wendy.neil
wendy.neil
1 review Whitby, ON

Investigation into source of a ground fault in electrical circuit.

Scott came to the house to investigate a ground fault, was very professional in getting background information and explained his findings. While he couldn’t indicate up front how long it would take to complete his investigation, I was happy that he was able to isolate the cause and restore the circuit that same day. I was very happy with the work, his professional manner and felt the charges for the service were reasonable.

Thank you for posting, Wendy. It was my pleasure to search for the problem, eliminate it, and re-connect the circuit.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Great Service

Great service and answers all calls; explains electrical in layman's terms so the regular person can understand what needs to be done.Would definitely work with Gord again in the future.

Thank you for posting. It's always a pleasure to provide solutions for your electrical questions/issues.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Electrical Projects

“Excellent in every respect! We are absolutely delighted to have found Scott of Gord's Electric! We can't speak highly enough about Scott's professionalism, expertise, integrity, cost-effective and positive client oriented approach whether the project be large or small. Gord's Electric is now our go-to #1 choice!”

Thank you for posting. It's really nice when my efforts result in a well-completed job, and a completely satisfied client.

lgrondin2106 in Whitby
lgrondin2106 in Whitby

Awesome work!!

My son didn’t have any heat in his room. Called Scott yesterday morning. He called me back within minutes rearranged his schedule to come over and fix what the issue was. My son Is in heaven.
I would recommend Scott he is very knowledgeable and affordable.
Thanks Scott!!

Thank you for posting. I was more than glad to have solved your electrical issues.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians and Lighting
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.