Gord's Electric

Andrea &.
Andrea &.
3 reviews Whitby, ON

wiring with aluminum

we were trying to understand the issues with aluminium wiring. Scott was more than helpful in giving us our options on an upcoming job.

Thank you for posting, Andrea. I'm more than glad to have provided insight on your upcoming project.

corinnewhitefield
corinnewhitefield

Electrical Work

June 22, 2021

We have worked with Scott on previous occasions for lighting and wiring projects for us. Because of our complete satisfaction with those projects along with his proven experience and knowledge of all elements of electrical work we were not hesitant to call him to do another project for us. One again he was on time, friendly, as usual, knowledgeable and thorough and completed the project perfectly. We anticipate more projects and will definitely hire Scott to do that work for us. We recommend him to anyone planning any electrical work in their home.

Corinne & Ray

Thank you for posting, Corinne. It's always my pleasure to complete your electrical projects.

cameron.macnicol
cameron.macnicol

Quality service from Gord’s Electric

Highly recommend Gord’s Electric. Scotty was extremely helpful and made sure to communicate his schedule to us in advance thereby setting a proper expectation.

Thank you for posting, Cameron. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issue.

rsimmsii from North York
rsimmsii from North York
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Good prices and great staff

Scott was professional, patient and the priceqs were very reasoanble compared to others. He installed several dimmers and fixed some unidentified hazards while not trying to upsell. Also fixed some DIY mistakes from the previous home owner. Committed to quality.

Thank you so much for posting. It's always my pleasure to provide quality service.

shabanar29 in Whitby
shabanar29 in Whitby
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical work

Great job as usual! Thank you. Frienldy, thorough, expert workmanship. I really appreciate you helping to get our line and up and runnung again.

Thank you for posting. It's always a pleasure to solve your electrical issues.

L. E.
L. E.

Doorbell installation

I have used this service before and have always been happy with the excellent work. The prices are reasonable and all pricing is provided up front, including a text when the work commences and when it is completed. Scott is professional and immediately resolved the issue.
I received a call telling me exactly when Scott would be there. No extra waiting. This part of the service is very important. It helps me plan my day.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

SultyD
SultyD
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Great service

Came in to repair plugs that were poorly installed in a new build (Lebovich Homes, go figure). Came in as early as he could (was booked quite full). Came in, did the job, explained things, overall great. He even kindly brought in the recycling and compost from the side of the road from that day. Kind and will be calling Scott for future electrical work from Gord's Electric.

Thank you for posting, Sulty. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical

I’m very happy with this company’s service. They were flexible with timing, knowledgeable and did a great job.

Thank you for posting. I was more than pleased to be able to complete your electrical installation/repair.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical outlets

I have an old house and several electrical sockets were not working. Scott responded to my first call, took details of the problem, outlined approx cost and set up an appointment. He was punctual, professional and I was very happy with the work. Highly recommend his company

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians, Lighting, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.