Gord's Electric

Margaret
Margaret
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of Smoke/Co detectors

Scott was efficient, respectful and courteous. He installed three working smoke/co detectors in my home and gave me good advice as to how to poperly dispose of the old ones. Thanks, Scott, for a great job.

Thank you for posting, Margaret, and you're very welcome. It was my pleasure to lend a hand with the installation.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Great Service

gords electric logo.png Gord's Electric
905-441-8490
105 Hillcrest Drive
Whitby
L1N 3C3

Great service and answers all calls; explains electrical in layman's terms so the regular person can understand what needs to be done.Would definitely work with Gord again in the future.

Thank you for posting. It's always a pleasure to provide solutions for your electrical questions/issues.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Electrical Projects

“Excellent in every respect! We are absolutely delighted to have found Scott of Gord's Electric! We can't speak highly enough about Scott's professionalism, expertise, integrity, cost-effective and positive client oriented approach whether the project be large or small. Gord's Electric is now our go-to #1 choice!”

Thank you for posting. It's really nice when my efforts result in a well-completed job, and a completely satisfied client.

lgrondin2106 in Whitby
lgrondin2106 in Whitby

Awesome work!!

My son didn’t have any heat in his room. Called Scott yesterday morning. He called me back within minutes rearranged his schedule to come over and fix what the issue was. My son Is in heaven.
I would recommend Scott he is very knowledgeable and affordable.
Thanks Scott!!

Thank you for posting. I was more than glad to have solved your electrical issues.

L. E.
L. E.

Installion of smoke/co detectors

Excellent service from beginning to end. 5 Stars. Absolutely no complaints.

I needed some electrical work done in my home. I called a few places but could not really get a firm quote. When you are in a budget, you need to know exactly what the cost will be.
I called Gord’s Electrical and not only received a firm quote, I also was told exactly how long the job would take. Before coming to do the job, I was asked to send a picture of the product I was installing to ensure it was the right product and met all the codes. On the day of service, I received a call letting me know exactly what time someone would come to my home. Scott arrived exactly on time. He was pleasant, friendly and very professional. The job was done quickly and the cost was lower than what was quoted. Easy payment(love e-transfers. No up charges. No additional fees. I would definitely recommend Gord’ Electrical and will use this company again without hesitation.

Thank you for posting, L.E. It was my pleasure to help you complete your project.

kristen
kristen

Electrical repair

Scott was very professional and knowledgeable . He quickly discovered where the issue was and repaired it as a very reasonable price. We were very pleased with his work.

Thank you for posting Kristen. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issue.

sally.charbonneau
sally.charbonneau

Troubleshooting electrical malfunction

We contacted Gord’s Electric after an issue with our Christmas tree lights which left us without lights in 4 rooms that couldn’t be fixed by a simple re-setting of the breaker on the breaker panel. Scott responded to the call and came by as arranged. He was very thorough in explaining the work involved, how he would track down and fix the source of the problem and the hourly rate he would charge. Once the source was determined he “signed off” the time sheet before going to the store to buy the necessary replacement parts, so that we were not paying for his driving time. The electrical problem was fixed to our complete satisfaction and we found the cost to be quite reasonable. Scott is a Master Electrician and very concerned about doing right by his clients. It was a pleasure to deal with Scott and trade stories and we would have no hesitation in calling him again or recommending him to our friends.

Thank you for posting, Sally. It was my pleasure to brighten your Christmas season!

Pascal
Pascal
1 review Pickering, ON

Electrical

Scott provided same day service and fixed the problem quick and easily. He was friendly, courteous and also took the time to explain what he was doing along the way as well as answer questions I had, which I appreciated.

Thank you for posting, Pascal. It was my pleasure to help you solve your electrical outage problem.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Replacement of outside light

Scott did a great job replacing an outside defective light. He was prompt on the job, provided guidance as to what type of light should be considered to meet our needs and completed the task in a professional manner. Highly recommended

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to get you fitted with the appropriate energy efficient light fixture for the task.

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Whitby, ON

Scott replaced a faulty receptacle

Although busy, when Scott learned of the problem I was having with sparks and smoke, he made the time to immediately come over and have a look. He fixed the issue in an hour and put my mind at ease

Thank you for posting, Michelle. Possible shock or fire hazards are best dealt with sooner than later.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians and Lighting
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.