Gord's Electric

Heather, Whitby, ON in Whitby
Heather, Whitby, ON in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

100 amp service upgrade

1950’s home service upgrade from 60 amp with fuses to 100 amp with breakers. Due to the age of the home, Scott encountered a few issues and he took the time to review them with us and explain how he was going to resolve them. Scott is very professional, knowledgeable and meticulous, and we would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you for posting, Heather. It was my pleasure to provide solutions for you electrical needs.

3-Way Switch and Receptacles

Although Scott had a very busy schedule he made time for me since the 3 way switch issue was for the stairs leading up to the 2nd floor and it was not safe especially at night. Now what other company would have thought about the safety of a potential customer? Luckily it was just switched wires which I was pleased about. He also noticed that the receptacles were not grounded (house built in 1950's, guess that wasn't an issue back then) and gave me a couple of options how to correct it. Looking forward to having Scott back to fix this issue. Totally recommend Gord's Electric!

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to sort out your safety issues.

Great Electrician!

Gord's Electric offers excellent service and all work is explained in great detail before any work is begun. I highly recommend Gord's Electric for any electrical work that you require!

Thanks so much for posting. It was my pleasure to assist in the completion of your project.

Tennis N.
Tennis N.

Kitchen

gords electric logo.png Gord's Electric
905-441-8490
105 Hillcrest Drive
Whitby
L1N 3C3

Kitchen counter outlets that were put in badly by the builder were replaced. Top quality job and I am thankful for the speedy service.

ALGJMG
ALGJMG
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical upgrades

Scott replaced a number of light fixtures and their wiring. He was professional and thorough in the work he did. We highly recommend him.

Thank you for posting! I was more than pleased to help provide solutions for your electrical requirements.

Todd R.
Todd R.
1 review Ajax, ON

Installation of electrical stove wire

I’ve used the services of Gord’s Electric a couple of times now and each time the master electrician Scott has taken care of everything I required. The most recent call was to install a new stove wire in the wall and hook it up to the electric panel. It went very well and everything was cleaned up when the job was complete. I would recommend Gord’s Electric to anyone who asked and I will be calling again for a few more small projects around the house!

Thank you for posting, Todd. It's always my pleasure to provide solutions for your projects.

miko in Toronto
miko in Toronto

Electrical Work. GFCI, fuse installations,

Very professional, knowledgeable & honest. I would highly recommend Scott for his work ethic and exceptional customer service.
He takes his time to explain what he is doing and makes sure that you know what is being serviced at your home. Reliable with getting back to you with your text/calls.

Thanks so much for posting, Miko. I was more than happy to help out with your electrical issues.

Rebecca
Rebecca
1 review Ajax, ON

Several small jobs

Great job! We needed several small things done and he did an amazing job and was very friendly and professional. We had 3 outdoor lights installed and some receptacles replaced. Will use again in the future.

Thank you for posting, Rebecca. It was my pleasure to complete your improvements.

strbovich53
strbovich53
1 review Whitby, ON

We need a new outlet for our new refrigerator

Scott was so helpful in getting us out of a jam. Our new refrigerator had arrived and we were unable to plug it in as the receptacle was in the wrong spot. I called Scott and he fit us into his busy schedule and completed the work that afternoon so we were able to have the refrigerator working the same day. The work was completed quickly and correctly. We really appreciated the effort he made on our behalf.

Thank you very much for posting. It was my pleasure to get power to your refrigerator. A refrigerator is a critical appliance!

Dennis
Dennis
1 review Oshawa, ON

Electrical problem

I had a problem with no power to one side of the house that originated from problem outlet !
He came out on and Sunday to fix the issue. I have used Scott in the past and he is very particular about his work at very reasonable rate. I would highly recommended using This company if you want the job done right and to code!
Thanks again

You are very welcome, Dennis, and thank you for posting. It's always my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians and Lighting
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.