Gord's Electric

Dennis
Dennis
1 review Oshawa, ON

Electrical problem

I had a problem with no power to one side of the house that originated from problem outlet !
He came out on and Sunday to fix the issue. I have used Scott in the past and he is very particular about his work at very reasonable rate. I would highly recommended using This company if you want the job done right and to code!
Thanks again

You are very welcome, Dennis, and thank you for posting. It's always my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

whitby c.
whitby c.
1 review Whitby, ON

replacement and upgrade of baseboard heating throughout condominium

Gord's was helpful with scheduling and all of the all work was done scrupulously well. Gord's worked with us to find good solutions to any problems that came up along the way.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to design and build a suitable heating solution for you.

edempster17
edempster17
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement

We had 3 outlets in Bsmt that all of a sudden stopped working as well as the Stove hood fan and light. Scott came in and found the issue and corrected the wiring issue and tidied up all the old wiring. Very pleased with the work Done and would call again for any other issues.

Thanks Scott

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to resolve you electrical issues.

Andrea &.
Andrea &.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical for dishwasher and reconnect stove fan

We contacted Scotty from Gord’s Electric. Scotty is courteous professional and very skilled at his job. He has the knowledge and experience and gets the job done right. We contacted him and on short notice he was able to complete the job and do the additional hook up for stove fan. I highly recommend Scotty who we have used in the past and will continue to use in the future. We are very pleased. Thanks John & Andrea

Thank you for posting, Andrea. It's aways a pleasure to help you with your electrical projects.

K. Peter in Whitby
K. Peter in Whitby

Emergency Repair / New Electrical Panel

On Christmas day, and we had no furnace. The fuse for the furnace kept blowing. I called Scotty of Gord’s electric, and he said he could manage a service call. The fuse panel had started to burn up, and needed replacing. So he did some circuit juggling, and got the furnace up and running until we could replace the panel. Subsequently, he replaced the panel with a new Siemens panel, and added surge protection to protect all of our household electronics. I will use Gord’s Electric in the future, and recommend them for quality service.

Thank you for posting. I was glad to be of help warming up Christmas day for you!

Jan F.
Jan F.

Under cabinet lighting

I hired Gord’s Electric to install lights under my kitchen cabinets without removing the backsplash. I was very happy with the results. Scott was meticulous in everything he did and the job was completed in a timely manner. He was courteous and friendly. I highly recommend his company.

Thank you for posting, Jan. It was my pleasure to help brighten up your counter workspace.

stevebutler in Whitby
stevebutler in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Electrical repairs to switch and main panel

I recently hired Scott M. from Gord's Electric to do some repairs for me as I had a switch short out in my kitchen. Also needed some repair work on my main electrical panel. Scott showed up on time for both visits and was very respectful of our home. He really knows his stuff and had my repairs done quickly and efficiently. The price I was charged was fair and reasonable. I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a knowledgeable electrician and good quality work.

Thank you for posting, Steve. It was my pleasure to do the repair work for you.

Victor L
Victor L
1 review Whitby, ON

Very happy with the results

Scott was very prompt with his replies. We needed a wire rerouted, and wire moulding installed. Although he was very busy, he found the time to handle our questions. We're very happy with the results.

Thank you for posting, Victor. It was my pleasure to help complete your project.

greerrichard47 in Whitby
greerrichard47 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Installation of new light fixture

Friendly, reliable master electrician who can solve all of your household electrical issues or installations. He is up to date on all codes. I highly recommend this contractor to give you an honest and reliable service.

Thank you for posting, Richard. I was more than happy to complete your project for you.

Trevor
Trevor

Electric panel move

The panel was an old fuse system which needed to be changed to breakers. The panel also needed to be moved from it’s original position for safety and accessibility.
Scott worked diligently and professionally. My wife and I are extremely pleased having this major household project handled by Scott.

Thank you for posting, Trevor. It was my pleasure to complete your project.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians and Lighting
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.