Mutual Roofing Canada Inc.

EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Mutual Roofing Canada Inc.

Reviews for Mutual Roofing Canada Inc.

Frmbg in Toronto
Frmbg in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Flat roof

This company did our roof . Leaked within first year. We called and the came and said they fixed it. It leaked again within the same year. They refused to come without additional payment.

Please do not use this company

Judith from Edmonton
Judith from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Flat Roof

After heavy rains last summer, I discovered my second story balcony roof was leaking and running through the wall down to the basement. Found this company after a difficult time trying to find anyone that was willing to repair a flat roof on a 100 yr. old house!
It was a very busy time of year with all the rain we had, and there was some delay in them getting out to do the work, but once they did, I was so impressed!! The crew kept me informed of everything they were doing, and when the old roof was removed, and a small area of rot discovered, they fixed that for me as well, for a very small extra charge.
The work was done in a timely, efficient manner, and the price I paid was more than fair.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.