Urban Trades Design Inc.

General Contractors
TORONTO ON M6K1V1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Urban Trades Design Inc.

Review for Urban Trades Design Inc.

veronica
veronica

General Contracting

As a professional interior designer, attention to detail is very important to me. I have worked with many general contractors in the past and none of them can compare to the quality of work and professionalism I received from Marcio. He worked within my tight time frame and was so patient and courteous to other sub trades I had on site. He delivered on time and within budget and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I never slept so easy at night knowing Marcio was taking care of every detail for me. I have already asked him to quote new projects and can’t wait to work with him again. Where has he been all my life???