Firon Roofing Inc.

7508 Dawn Tara Dr Ottawa ON K4P1R8
Firon Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Firon Roofing Inc.

Absolute in Carp
Absolute in Carp

Full roof replacement

We knew our roof was on its last legs when we moved in, and pushed replacing it as long as we could. When we were worried about it lasting another winter, after every rainfall left granules for the shingles all over our deck, and we called a few companies for a quote including Firon. The others came out, walked around the house, and gave us a general estimate with several contingencies based upon what they might discover when they started working on the roof, with "TBD" beside items.

When Domenik from Firon came, he didn't spend 5 minutes walking around the house; we talked briefly, and then he grabbed his ladder and went right up on the roof for half an hour. After he came back down from his inspection and prepared his estimate, we walked me through what he had seen, showed me the actual photos of areas of concern, and walked me through all the different options with samples.

Never having done a roof before I was rather clueless and asked plenty of questions - but he was happy to answer them and gave me no pressure. When I raised my concern about the roof lasting the winter, he reassured me that he'd seen worse, and talked me through the differences between the granules coming loose, and the integrity of the roof. He said that he saw no need for an immediate replacement, but if anything happened they would take care of it, before the spring.

The thoroughness of Firon's inspection and talking with Domenik was enough for us to sign on for the following spring - with no down payment, which every other company had asked for.

Domenik kept in touch leading up to the spring, choosing the shingles a few weeks before the job started, and the team arrived prepared to start. First off they took care to protect our deck, porch, hot tub, and yard before they began, walking us through their COVID protocols and what they would require from us.

Hard working. That's what I will say about the roofing team. They put in 3 long days, and I'll say that I never realized just how many different roofing surfaces our house had as I watched them. They took care with the old shingles removal, using their mobile cart to drive around the house for the shingles to be dumped in - instead of dropping them onto the ground or walking them over to the far driveway edge for a bin. It should be an industry standard, and my kids loved to watch it drive around and rise/lower from the roof - and it didn't damage our yard!

Every night they would clean up the yard, walking around to remove any stray nails, plastic, etc., and Mike himself came out several times to inspect the work they were doing, and to check if we had any concerns.

That level of customer service and care - even after the job had started and finished - proved that the difference I had noticed in Firon wasn't just a sales tactic.

Barry in Markham
Barry in Markham

Our new roof

"Firon's commitment to excellence is true. The crew lead by Curtis and performed by Oakley, Dom, Toan(sp?), Jake and Wade were the most professional group of roofers I have seen in a long time and as a Contractor, I have see many. Thanks for being courteous to our neighbours as well as fun to watch! We have already passed along a recommendation to a friend"

GREAT JOB

your start in the morning was very surprising but a great job done on my house, and clean up was very good and crew was very friendly, they were fast and knew what they were soing

Sheena in Ottawa
Sheena in Ottawa

Highly Recommend

We highly recommend Frion Roofing. Very responsive to all questions. Roofers were fantastic. Estimate was quick and easy. The experience was perfect from start to finish. Very professional and friendly.

RG in Ottawa
RG in Ottawa

Roof repair

Work was done as stipulated ,workers were polite and you can always tell the pros from the rest. Your roof is the most important thing to protect yourself from water damage , so only hire certified professionals or you will regret it. Firon should be the first you call!

Roof inspection

Firon Roofing replaced my roof 9 years ago, so I thought an inspection was due. They send someone the next day and provided me with photos and a report that all was well. The inspector even cleared out my neighbour's blocked evestrough while he was on the roof.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great job, great crew and done amazingly quickly

Our roof was on its last legs last fall so we called Firon out for an estimate. Mike gave us the estimate and told us our roof should last for the winter. If there were problems during the winter he said he would send a crew out to handle it. Luckily we didn’t need the help.

We were guaranteed we would be top of the list in the new year. Because of the weather, we couldn’t start in April and Firon was very accommodating and rescheduled for May. When they started, they started with a bang and didn’t stop. Our roof required 214 bundles of shingles (a normal house is around 80). They scheduled a couple of crews to work on it and managed to complete it in 2 ½ very long days. The work was faultless. The crew put up with my questions and my random “inspections” in a very courteous and professional manner.

I would definitely recommend Firon.

Laurel in Wasaga Beach
Laurel in Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Roof replacement

Julian the sales representative was fantastic,explained everything and helped choose the roof.
He was always available by email for questions.
The workers were very professional and finished quickly.
Yes I would highly recommend Firon.

Jim in Ottawa
Jim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great Service, Professional Installers, Great Roof!

After my last forage into roofing, where my so-called 35-year shingles barely lasted 9, I took about 2 years to get quotes and find a company that would satisfy my strict want to not have to go through this kind of thing again. Unfortunately, last year I ran out of funds, so never got around to checking Firon out. They were my second contact this year, and right away I knew this was service I wanted. Clearly backed-up with warranties and products, I barely hesitated to go with right away when Mike was here the first day. I just wanted to read all the literature over and make some comparisons, and within a week I was satisfied that Firon was the way to go. The installers were here right on time and would have completed the roof in one day if not for a small glitch beyond their control. They were back first thing the next morning to complete the roof and fulfill a personal request - at no charge! Their clean-up was extremely good on my land (But please remember the neighbours' when the wind is blowing) and I was very satisfied with the workmanship. I'd recommend Firon to any of my family and close friends.

More about Firon Roofing Inc.

Established in 2008, Firon Roofing Inc. has grown to a full service roofing company offering Lifetime and Designer roofing systems to Ottawa and surrounding areas, with a focus on transparency, integrity and customer commitment.
Firon is an active member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, The Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, and Certified through the GAF Manufacturer holding the status of Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor and Certified Green Roofer.
Firon has been recognized in Profit Magazine (2012) as #9 in the Profit Hot 50 for Canada’s Top New Growth Companies and in the Ottawa Business Journal (2013) Fastest Growing Companies.
Firon Roofing Inc. remains committed to ongoing training, partnerships, and business development, through a passion for education and our community.