Firon Roofing Inc.

7508 Dawn Tara Dr Ottawa ON K4P1R8
Firon Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Firon Roofing Inc.

Roof inspection

Firon Roofing replaced my roof 9 years ago, so I thought an inspection was due. They send someone the next day and provided me with photos and a report that all was well. The inspector even cleared out my neighbour's blocked evestrough while he was on the roof.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great job, great crew and done amazingly quickly

Our roof was on its last legs last fall so we called Firon out for an estimate. Mike gave us the estimate and told us our roof should last for the winter. If there were problems during the winter he said he would send a crew out to handle it. Luckily we didn’t need the help.

We were guaranteed we would be top of the list in the new year. Because of the weather, we couldn’t start in April and Firon was very accommodating and rescheduled for May. When they started, they started with a bang and didn’t stop. Our roof required 214 bundles of shingles (a normal house is around 80). They scheduled a couple of crews to work on it and managed to complete it in 2 ½ very long days. The work was faultless. The crew put up with my questions and my random “inspections” in a very courteous and professional manner.

I would definitely recommend Firon.

Laurel in Wasaga Beach
Laurel in Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Roof replacement

Julian the sales representative was fantastic,explained everything and helped choose the roof.
He was always available by email for questions.
The workers were very professional and finished quickly.
Yes I would highly recommend Firon.

Jim in Ottawa
Jim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great Service, Professional Installers, Great Roof!

After my last forage into roofing, where my so-called 35-year shingles barely lasted 9, I took about 2 years to get quotes and find a company that would satisfy my strict want to not have to go through this kind of thing again. Unfortunately, last year I ran out of funds, so never got around to checking Firon out. They were my second contact this year, and right away I knew this was service I wanted. Clearly backed-up with warranties and products, I barely hesitated to go with right away when Mike was here the first day. I just wanted to read all the literature over and make some comparisons, and within a week I was satisfied that Firon was the way to go. The installers were here right on time and would have completed the roof in one day if not for a small glitch beyond their control. They were back first thing the next morning to complete the roof and fulfill a personal request - at no charge! Their clean-up was extremely good on my land (But please remember the neighbours' when the wind is blowing) and I was very satisfied with the workmanship. I'd recommend Firon to any of my family and close friends.

Elaine in Ottawa
Elaine in Ottawa
1 review Barrie, ON

New Roof

FIRON was top-notch from the initial sales quote thru to the final completion of a new roof.
The sales quote included multiple, detailed pricing options, plus roof photos, also doc copies: cert of insurance, wsib clearance cert, Master Elite GAF cert & GAF training cert.
Also, brochures of their suppliers and their product samples were provided for roof & ridge cap shingles, vents, roof deck protector, leak barrier, starter strip, plus info on Firon Workmanship Guarantee & GAF Warranty options.
The real bonus was the hands on, very involved owner Michael Montone, who understood that the 'visual' outside of a home is just as important as the inside. He helped us totally switch roofing colours & update the shingle style (from flat Brown to high-definition Pewter Gray), as we have just recently decided to re-paint the shutters & garage door in the coming spring.
To every employee that played a role in the success of our new roof, please accept our thanks for a job very well done!

Thanks for the review Elaine. It was a pleasure working with you!

Roof Replacement for 54 Mersey Drive in Ottawa

Firon replaced my roof this month and I am totally satisfied with their excellent job. This company is good at communication and quality.

The crew is a well trained, professional, and hard working team. They have done a quality work on the roof. When they finished they cleaned up around my house (magnet the nails, swept the driveway, etc).

The warranty program is also I am looking for - from both Firon and the manufacture.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Renoker in Ottawa
Renoker in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service!

They're not the cheapest, but there's a reason for that!

I was looking for a roofing company to completely re-roof my house and so I got quotes from multiple companies. One of those companies was Firon Roofing. The whole process of getting a quote, finalizing the quote and having the job carried out was first class.

To start with, a few of the companies I contacted wouldn't accommodate my schedule and only offered quotes at 9am or 1 pm Monday to Friday. So if you're like me and have a regular job you'd either have to take time off work just to get a quote or have them come by when you're not home and leave a folder in the mailbox with a price and a while bunch of reading material. When I contacted Firon though, Mike was pleased to come by in the evening after I got home from work and provided a range of options at different price points and explained the differences in detail.

I ended up going with the GAF Golden Pledge installation option that offered the longest workmanship warranty in the industry at 25 years. Firon is one of only four roofers in Ottawa that can offer it.

The great service didn't stop at the quote either, the installation crew lead by Karl was top notch too. Karl and his crew showed up on time, introduced themselves and got right to work. They were all very polite, courteous and professional. They were always a pleasure to deal with even after working 13 hours a in the blazing hot sun in +33°C weather for two days straight! It was easy to see that they take pride in their jobs and in doing things right.

Great job guys!

Thank-you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future.

Mary Ann from Kanata
Mary Ann from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Replacement

I highly recommend Firon Roofing. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with a company that has employees that are reliable, pleasant, honest and do outstanding work. Our roof looks amazing! Clean up was great. Great quality products and warranty.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Team Valencia from Ottawa
Team Valencia from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof reshingle

Amber was very helpful and informative when it came to answering our questions, as well as accommodating. The roofing crew was fast, efficient, friendly and did a great job cleaning up after. Pricing was affordable and very reasonable for great quality materials and work.

Hi Valencia,

Thanks for the great feedback, it was a pleasure to work with you.

More about Firon Roofing Inc.

Established in 2008, Firon Roofing Inc. has grown to a full service roofing company offering Lifetime and Designer roofing systems to Ottawa and surrounding areas, with a focus on transparency, integrity and customer commitment.
Firon is an active member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, The Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, and Certified through the GAF Manufacturer holding the status of Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor and Certified Green Roofer.
Firon has been recognized in Profit Magazine (2012) as #9 in the Profit Hot 50 for Canada’s Top New Growth Companies and in the Ottawa Business Journal (2013) Fastest Growing Companies.
Firon Roofing Inc. remains committed to ongoing training, partnerships, and business development, through a passion for education and our community.