Supreme Roofing And Sheet Metal Contractors Limited

102 O'Hara ave. Toronto ON M6K 2R2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Supreme Roofing And Sheet Metal Contractors Limited

Reviews for Supreme Roofing And Sheet Metal Contractors Limited

416-252-3938/416-533
102 O'Hara ave.
Toronto
M6K 2R2

These guys are professional, courteous and through. They replaced my flat roof in a day and additionally repaired some deficiencies to the shingled roof. Their work is thorough and their clean-up is immaculate. They have become my "go to" company for any future roofing needs.

katharine  from Toronto
katharine from Toronto

new shingles on roof

We needed to have part of our roof reshingled and supreme roofing gave us a very reasonable quote. The were able to start quickly and the crew was excellent. Bill supervised the job and I like the fact that father and son have been running this business for years. They cleaned up the site and were friendly and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement

Mike and Bill did a small job a few years ago after a rain storm when nobody else would (others wanted to replace the entire roof rather than fix a small issue). I called Mike and Bill for a small flat roof replacement. It turned out to be a much bigger job once we got into it due to poor craftmanship when the roof was built and we decided to fix it righ when we had it apart.
The crew was great and did a great job of clean up afterwards. This is a great example of a famil owned business. I would highly recommend

PA, Yonge/Lawrence
PA, Yonge/Lawrence

New roof

Supreme roofing were recommended to us as a family firm who could be relied upon to do a good job redoing our roof and tidying up afterwards. They did not disappoint. Their quote to replace our roof, including stripping off the three layers of shingles (including a bottom layer of cedar) was very reasonable.

The crews are supervised either by the owner Bill or one of his sons. They completed the job in around two days and were professional and courteous throughout. The roof looks great and, more importantly, is watertight.

They cleaned up so well afterwards that it was hard to tell they had even been there. I'd heard a number of horror stories about people finding roof nails in the backyard for the next few months. So far I've found one nail.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend these guys. It's easy to see why they've been in the roofing business for 30 years.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?