Helmand Rocksolid Construction

Wendy in Ottawa
Wendy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Outstanding and conscientous roofer

Khalil did a masterful job on my roof. I know this because friends who are knowledgeable (a home inspector and and an experienced housing professional) told me. My roof wasn't easy. My home is an antique--more than 100 years old with many complicating angles. Khalil is a perfectionist and treated my home as though he were working on his own. When he left, he cleaned everything--there wasn't a nail on the driveway and it all looked great.

Grant from Ottawa
Grant from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

219 and 221 Carleton Avenue

Khalil is a man of integrity who knows the roofing business. He quickly assessed all of the problems with my roofing membrane installation and provided a very timely repair. Superior workmanship. He also inspected my 10 month old asphalt shingle installation and immediately detected several areas of potential water penetration. Very helpful, very knowledgable, and very trustworthy. Hire him. You will not regret it!

Osman Sediqi in Ottawa
Osman Sediqi in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

WE hired this company for re roofing of our roof. The existing roof was more then 17 years old. Khalil was very pleasent to work with and he made us feel comfortable from the first meeting till the end of the project. The quality of the work was second to none. I would recommend him anytime to my friends and family.

Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?