Toitures Lemay Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Aylmer  >  Toitures Lemay Roofing

Reviews for Toitures Lemay Roofing

Private User reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Installing Architectural Shingles is an Art

In Highlands County Florida finding a local, qualified roofer after hurricane IRMA was nearly impossible. And many roofers escalated prices. I decided to take a homeowner permit.

After we removed the old shingles, replaced deteriorated sheathing, nailed sheathing to meet the newest building codes and installed synthetic felt and drip edge we faced the most important segment of the job—installing new architectural shingles. A friend handed me a David Lemay business card.

David came by and I it was clear to me Lemay Roofing had the expertise, the staff and the desire to complete a job that was extremely challenging for me. For David, the job had reached the point of roofing artistry, where properly installed shingles would restore beauty to the home.
Under David’s direction, the Lemay Roofing team of experts completed the work with artistic precision. Thank you David.

Barry and Donna in Gatineau
Barry and Donna in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

Remove and replace roofing shingles

At the end of July 2017, we contacted Lemay Roofing as well as three other roofing contractors to request estimates to have the shingles on our roof removed and replaced. All of the four estimates were between $4,100 and $4,800 with Lemay roofing being the slightly higher price.
The Lemay Roofing sales person was the only roofing contractor who took the time to actually look into our attic to ensure there would be no surprises. He also took the time to explain the work required, the products available, and he provided us with a detailed written estimate during the visit.
It was easy for us to choose Lemay Roofing to do the work because, in addition to the detailed estimate, they provided information about the Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration Lifetime shingles and warranty. We were extremely happy with the work that Lemay Roofing did. We found that Lemay Roofing were excellent to deal with throughout the entire process: the detailed estimate, the removal of the old shingles and the installation of new shingles, site cleanup, and even their follow-up with us to ensure we were satisfied with the work done.
In our opinion, this company is very professional and, despite being priced a little higher than the competition, they are fast and efficient, they have quality certified installers, products, and warranty. We would highly recommend Lemay Roofing to anyone looking to have their roof done.

Hello Barry and Donna. Thanks again for the kind words. Very appreciated.

Marie-clothilde in Toronto
Marie-clothilde in Toronto
1 review Cantley, QC

Toiture

They all arrived right on time and went straight to work. Very pleasant, efficient, quality work. Super clean up and no damage to any gardens or lawns.Highly recommend them to everyone.

Ils sont arrivés a temps, super polis, efficace, respectueux.
Ils m'ont même aidé a me défaire d'un nid de guêpes. Tout les anciens matériaux ont été ramassés et aucunes de mes plates-bandes n'ont été endommagés. Je les recommandent fortement.
(Gatineau secteur Aylmer 2014)

Mike in Aylmer
Mike in Aylmer
1 review Gatineau, QC

Lemay Roofing

I got 6 estimates, 4 wanted to use and only use BP and IKO, of which IKO asphalt shingles with a 25 yr warranty lasted only 17. Google IKO class action. Lemay roofing was slightly higher but this was with better underlayment, proper valley flashing, a through the roof bathroom vent vs soffit, the only company to notice these better requirements/methods. Work happened on time but was delay by the supplier for finish work. I used Owens Corning shingles in a 3D style. They look great. The workers were professional, on time and carefull of the finished work. Yes you can damage your just layed shingles.

The estimate and other items to add was very well done, no delay to get it unlike others, even in prime roofing season.

I recommend them over others I got estimates from, they knew what they were talking about, the OC shingles should be more reliable. But always get more than one estimate. The first roofer and his estimate was at a loss why I got others after him.

Good work guys.

Davor from Ottawa
Davor from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Roof

I had ran into JP fixing up someone elses botched job on my neighbors roof and asked if he could give me a quote. He was straightforward about his time constrains and promised to give me a call and get a quote done. I had several other roofing contractors give me a runaround but not JP. He kept his word, he contacted me one day with a comprehensive quote and we agreed on the work needing to be done. I needed a new roof with some minor repairs. His quote was the best of all the ones we got he was polite, communicated well and fas upfront of all the things that will go on and the costs. The price he quoted was the final price. The day of install he brought a crew of young lads (around 4-5 of them) and they were all polite and neat. They completed the roof work in 3 hours (I mean it is not a huge roof, but they were here at 9am and gone by 12:30) They replaced the roof, vents, did some roof board work (I had some water damage) and they also replaced the roof on my electrical shed (this way paid for by the association).
Once they were finished, they cleaned up, packed up, JP stopped by my house to show me the pictures of all the work that was done (and was quoted in the original quote).
Now, we haven't had any torrential rains since then but we had a few rainy days and I see no leakage at all. The new roof looks great and it is a great re-selling point.
I would highly recommend JP Lemay Roofing to anyone needing roof work done. They are professional, well organized and dependable. Great work... Thanks Jean-Philippe (JP).

Debra Godbout in Gloucester
Debra Godbout in Gloucester
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

New roof

More about Toitures Lemay Roofing

Lemay Roofing is quickly becoming one of Ottawa’s top roofing companies by offering excellent workmanship, quality products, superior customer service along with very competitive pricing. Website: lemayroofing. com