Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Carly from Edmonton
Carly from Edmonton

home electrical work

I just moved into my own place and needed to get some work done on my kitchen (hood fan microwave and garburator install). I received Robart Electric's name from a friend and wasn't sure if they also did small home electrical jobs. Even though they seem to be quite busy, Rob was very helpful and sent one of his guys out to my place within a few days. The service was quick and they cleaned up after themselves. I haven't had that experience in the past with other companies. I would recommend this company to anyone who usually doesn't trust contractors as they are honest and friendly.

Thank you Carly, it was a pleasure helping you with your electrical work. I am glad hear you were happy and thanks for the review.

Matt from Edmonton
Matt from Edmonton

Electrical work

After finding Rob on this site I contacted him to ask some questions. Rob came over later that same day to have a look at the job. I received a quote by e-mail later that evening and a follow-up call within a couple days. Rob came over a second time to discuss some further work to be done and spent quite a bit of time answering my questions and advising on work I was completing myself.
I found Rob to be friendly, helpful, and professional.
The master electrician that came to do the work was also extremely friendly and helpful in answering all questions.
Great job Robart...
Thanks.

Matt it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for letting us help out with your electrical work. If I can be of assistance in the future please just call.

Kerri-lyn Holland from Edmonton
Kerri-lyn Holland from Edmonton

Electrician

Many of our clients have used Robart Electrical for various electrical repairs in their homes, including service upgrades, and they have all had nothing but positive things to say! Rob is always easy to reach, he explains everything thoroughly, he does an excellent job, and treats all of our clients with respect. We will continue to recommend his services to anyone looking for an electrician!

Kerri-lyn Holland and her team of professional realtors has always been highly respected by the members of my company. They are a pleasure to work with. thank you Kerri-Lyn

Gail Dunn from Edmonton
Gail Dunn from Edmonton

Commercial Electrical

Rob is an absolute professional. He is our electrician so he's been to our establishment many times and he is always friendly, timely and efficient. His work is so neat and the area is completely cleaned of all debris when he's completed the job. Great work Rob! Thank you!

Gail Dunn and her team have been one of my favorite clients to work with, Thanks Gail

Kristy from Saint Albert
Kristy from Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Residential work

I called Robart Electrical desperately looking for someone to come help with a kitchen reno currently in progress that was put to a stop due to some electric work. Robart Electrical had someone at my house within the hour. They completed the work very quickly! I am so happy they came to the rescue and were a reliable company to use. I should also mention they are very reasonably priced. Thanks again guys!!

Thanks Kristy, glad we were able to help.

Wayne Molengraaf from Edmonton
Wayne Molengraaf from Edmonton

Electrical Service Upgrade

In the busy Alberta economy it's getting more and more difficult to find reliable trades. Robart Electrical is the exception to this rule. Their professionalism, timeliness, and commitment to our project was refreshing. On time and on budget! Excellent work!

Thank you wayne, it was a pleasure working with such a professional company.

H L Boyd from Edmonton
H L Boyd from Edmonton

Upgrade electrical entrance

Rob was terrific from start to finish. Friendly, knowledgeable, reliable, punctual. The lowest quote for the best service. His crew was great and cleaned up completely. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his company.

Thank you HL Boyd for the kind words. It was my pleasure being of service for your electrical needs. "create a beautiful day"...Rob Swyrd

Deanna from Edmonton
Deanna from Edmonton

electrical upgrade

Rob's personality & confidence sold me instantly! His master electrician was knowledgeable, efficient & an all around good guy. They were fast, tidy & respectful, the price was good & follow up was great-thanks guys for a wonderful job, well done! I would recommend Robart in a minute.

Thank you Deanna for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure being if service.

Scott in Edmonton
Scott in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Basement electrical work

This review may be a bit bias. We know these guys personally and we always use them for electrical work. They are professional, friendly and they get the job done quickly. We have used previously and we are always happy with the results. We would highly recommend them.

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?