Arctic Appliance Service LTD.

Appliance Repair
hespeler rd. cambridge,ont ON N1R3H5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Cambridge  >  Arctic Appliance Service LTD.

Reviews for Arctic Appliance Service LTD.

Lori in Cambridge
Lori in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Several repairs

I have hard Arctic in several times for several different appliances. Always responsive and honest. Did not charge a 2nd service charge to come back and fix things that were beyond their control.

Highly recommend them. My elderly mom will only use them for her appliances as well. Great service, reasonable price and honest!

Mike in Cambridge
Mike in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Dishwasher repair

I've used Arctic Appliance Repair for my fridge, my gas stove and my dishwasher. They are prompt, remove their shoes, explain the problem, and fix it at a reasonable cost in my opinion. I will keep using them when the need arises.

Brian in Cambridge
Brian in Cambridge
1 review CAMBRIDGE, ON

Refridgerator repair (G.E. side by side)

I originally bought this unit from a somewhat shabby appliance company in downtown Cambridge,...and had nothing but trouble with it since purchasing. I gave up on trying to get service from the seller,...and eventually had Arctic Appliance Service come to repair this fridge. The guy showed up and did nothing but bad-mouth the company that sold me the unit,...and at that time I was told that the variable speed fan unit/thermal control was defective. (the fridge made terrible howling noises that went up and down and sounded like a ghost calling out). I had him order and change the part,...paid cash for the work performed, and have had nothing but trouble since. I have left messages for him to call and talked to the secretary at which time she assured me that they would fix the noises that were still coming from this unit....... but have never been contacted after weeks of hearing this thing mess up. This morning, March23rd, 2012,...I had a not-so-nice surprise to find out that the fridge is now not working at all,...and all my food has thawed out and is now not fit to feed to a dog. Is there nobody that can repair an appliance that knows what they are doing? I would NEVER recommend Arctic Appliance service, or the company in downtown Cambridge that I purchased this from to anybody.