Lambden Windows And Doors

600 Eagleson Road Kanata ON

Reviews for Lambden Windows And Doors

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Avoid these guys

I had a very negative experience with a salesman there post-install and would not recommend them. The install went fine, however I was not happy with the product and they clearly didn't care. They didn't even return my call and they charged my credit card (pre-authorized) without my permission.

Sorry Lambden, for the premium that you charge, I expected better from you.

Michael from Ottawa
Michael from Ottawa

window replacement

Lambden Windows And Doors
613 257-7904
600 Eagleson Road
Kanata

Bad experience. One of the new Hometech windows they installed only a few month ago had to be replaced because the frame was bent. Windows with single arm mechanisms from Truth are cheap.
Installers and Lambden also failed to identify that one of the new windows should have had grills, but didn't. They installed it anyways and now have to come back to replace the window panes.
Suggest you go elsewhere.

M. C. from Ottawa
M. C. from Ottawa

New door installation

Lambden installed two doors, but they forgot to chaulk around the doors, allowing rain and snow to seep in and rot the interior wood, they have refused to make repairs!

CC from Ottawa
CC from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

front door and side lights

The door looks great now but the installation was frustrating. The had to come back 4 - 5 times to fix problems with the measurements, inside molding, the outside door sill, with the weather stripping. The staff is nice and did follow up quickly but at that price for one door and side light, one would expect more (had to tell them how to fix the outside door sill). It's an OK company.

J. Bellerose from Ottawa
J. Bellerose from Ottawa
2 reviews Kanata, ON

3 sliding & 1 fixed in basement + 1 fixed with grills

We were very pleased with everything and everyone involved at Lambden Windows and Doors. The sales rep was helpful and friendly, the person who came to take the measurements was very knowledgeable. The installers were just amazing: "superb craftsmanship" is what describes their work, plus they were polite and cheerful. We had a window with grills that had been replaced years ago but the grills did not match those of the adjacent window. The previous window supplier told us that they could not be matched and refused to make amends. Lambden fixed that problem and we finally have adjacent windows with grills that match perfectly! Everything was done quickly too. We were told to expect about 6 to 7 weeks for installation but it only took 3.

Suzanne from Ottawa
Suzanne from Ottawa

6 windows, 1 patio door

I was immensely satisfied with Lambden from the initial consultation with the sales rep to the final walk-through with the installer. Time, quality, and cost parameters were all met with a high degree of satisfaction. We are, unfortunately, still in a deep freeze but I am noticing a difference—the house feels less drafty and a little quieter.
Of special note:
Sales rep: Of the six guys who came to my house for estimates, I liked his approach the best. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions without giving me the hard sell (which is an immediate turnoff).
Installers: Excellent and fast workmanship, courteous service. Good clean-up.
General manager and installation manager:
Thorough answers to all my frank questions, giving me peace of mind.
I will happily recommend Lambden.

Marie from Kanata
Marie from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

Window Replacement and Design

We did it all. We resigned a few rooms by changing the window shape and size, we worked with the super friendly team to find the right looks for us. They reco's were great and intelligent.

The finished the work in a timely manner and they did keep their areas relatively clean.

I was a little disappointed in the selection of materials but perhaps my tastes are too specific. They do a good job and I'm very happy with the new look of my home with these beautiful windows!

Annie Plourde from Nepean
Annie Plourde from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Patio Door and Window

We had a patio door installed in a new opening, as well as a bay window. We are very satisfied, other than the bad job they did with the drywall above the door. Recognizing that is not their specialty, we are very happy with their products and service and would definitely recommend them to friends.

Brent G from Ottawa
Brent G from Ottawa

Window replacement

Wonderful experience from start to finish. Jason (installer) was fantastic. Older home in the glebe with challenging installation as we did not want to remove the existing interior trim.
Beautiful windows and impecable exterior finishing. Came highly recommened from a neighbour. Glad we chose them!

George B in Nepean
George B in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Window replacement

Lambden came highly recommended from a neighbour. Recieved several qoutes...Lambden was not the cheapest but seemed to be the most professional. Saleman listened to my concerns and made recommendations. Installers were fantastic. Very pleased.