Home Depot

mansukh in Calgary
mansukh in Calgary
1 review , ON

House painting

Very friendly and helpful staff in the paints section.Always willing to give tips about paint selection and supplies for the project.They remember you from your previous visit.Thank you Home Depo.

Wendy from Calgary
Wendy from Calgary

Windows and Front Door

My experience with Home Depot was the worst experience ever! It took me over 2 years to get the "MISTAKES" fixed that their installers caused.
I was quoted one price on paper and then charged another price which was higher than the original quote. They got out of that by telling me it was just a "quote" not the original price! I was charged way too much for my windows and door but how was I to return them ...

Nancy from Calgary
Nancy from Calgary

new dining room cabinets

Julie our cabinet designer at Home Depot was fantastic. After many hours of consultation, we came up with a wonderful design for new cabinets and countertop. It looks really great. Bold red cabinets were abit scary to choose, but it worked out fine. Everyone loves the look.