We would not recommend "Perfect Packers".
We used them in November 2017 to relocate from Ontario to Newfoundland and we had our share of concerns:
1) We were quoted on 8400lbs and decided to discard many items prior to the move in order to reduce the cost. Our final invoice claimed 8380lbs. We were never provided (we requested) with the scale weights as promised during the quote. I suspect our actual weight was lower than originally quoted.
2) 24 hours prior to move day, they requested to change the pickup date. As we were unable to accommodate, on move day, the truck was late arriving and wasn't prepared to load my motorcycle. I had to drive it to their warehouse, which delayed our departure.
3) Our master bedroom hardwood floor was scratched (6ft), but not covered by their insurance. (pic)
4) Some of our items were deemed not sufficiently wrapped and I was encouraged to have them add additional paper/cardboard. Their employee (28yrs) said it would be no more than $100. This later cost me $316.19. (pic)
5) The quote included the disassembly and reassembly of all furniture. The only pieces we left for them were a bedframe & jewelry box. Both were damaged in the move and we had to open an insurance claim. The bedframe was replaced and the jewelry box was repaired (took 8 weeks). (pics)