7 Dimensions

Reviews for 7 Dimensions

S. S. of Unionville from Markham
S. S. of Unionville from Markham

Tiles, Kitchen and Bathroom

We had wanted to update our 20 year old house for sometime but did not know how and where to start. Jason came along and provided us with very sound advice including ideas to make our master bathroom more spacious (by knocking down walls to open up the room). We love our new master bathroom now - great joy to take a shower in our enlarged shower with wall to wall glass or a bath in our free standing tub. Jason and his crew also installed tiles throughout our main floor, cabinets and quartz countertops for our kitchen and power room and hardwood floors for our family room and den. His large format tiles make our house look elegant and classy. His soft window blinds make a room look modern and bright. Jason seems to have good taste and ideas in how to renovate a house so as to add comfort and value.

Aside from a few minor fixes which were attended to without delay by Jason and his crew, we are extremely happy with the work done to our house. We were provided with excellent pre and post renovation services. We would without hesitation recommend Jason and his company to our friends.

Now that I am home all the time to enjoy our house, I love every thing that was done to it. It’s like having a new house but without the hassle and expense of moving into one.

Tamara Andary from Aurora
Tamara Andary from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen Counter Top / Back Splash

We were looking for someone to complete our kitchen renovations by installing white quartz counter-top, under-mount sink, new faucet and a back splash. After many meeting with many contractors, Jason was the one! You simply can't beat his price and the craftsmanship is goes beyond our expectations. We love our new counters and everyone that comes by loves our kitchen!!! It feels complete. Thanks again Jason...we look forward to using your services again soon! Tamra & Bernard

Thank you Tammy and Bernard for the chance to complete your kitchen space. I look forward to providing my services to you again.

fareed syed from North York
fareed syed from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

home renovation

As a Real estate Broker, I have met and worked with a quite a few contractors. Jason Wong has impressed me the most as a person and as a contractor. Initially, we hired him to renovate our kitchen but after working with him, my wife and I decided to give him the contract to renovate (hallway floors, laundry room and the washroom). He is a true professional and looked after the smallest of details. All our friends and neighbours were amazed by his quality of work. He was always available to follow up even after the work was completed. We will not hesitate in referring him to people we know for any type of home renovation.

Thank you Fareed and Margaret for the opportunity to transform your home into a living space that you and your family will enjoy. Glad you are fully satisfied.

Manny in Annex
Manny in Annex

Blinds

Jason provided blinds for my whole house. This was one year ago. I am happy with the quality, the price and the service Jason provided. A few minor issues were handled promptly by Jason to my satisfaction.

thanks for the business and glad that your are totally statisfied Manny.

More about 7 Dimensions

Large format porcelain tile and stone veneer porcelain tiles; blinds and shutters; custom cabinetry and stone countertops. . . www. largetiles. ca
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in North York?