HomeStars  >  Foundations in Toronto  >  Integrity Contracting Corp.

Reviews for Integrity Contracting Corp.

David Fleming in Toronto
David Fleming in Toronto

Detached garage

Daniel Vaquiero and his team at Integrity Contracting were a pleasure to deal with. They always started by 7:45 AM and often finished by 7:00 pm. They were very hard working. More importantly, they completed our garage in three and a half weeks which is exactly how long Daniel said it would take to complete this project. His crew were professional, polite, clean and very hard working. I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have used a contractor where I have no complaints! I would definitely recommend Integrity Contracting for your project.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Dear Mr. David I want to thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our work. We are very grateful for having the opportunity to serve you in building your garage.
We remain grateful and at your service for future projects.

Chris McEvenue from Toronto
Chris McEvenue from Toronto

Backyard deck & fencing

This is the third job we'd taken on with Daniel & his crew and again we weren't disappointed. We had secured a plan for a deck which he helped us rework slightly and then he built it for us. We're very pleased with the end product and Daniel was very flexible with the adaptations we requested throughout the project.
I'd have no issue recommending Integrity.

Dear Mr. Chris and Mrs. Elaine.

We are honoured to continue to provide our services to you, I am grateful for the repeated business, and recommendations you have made on our behave for the last three years.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to write this review, for your kind words, and your continued trust.

We hope to continue servicing your construction needs, and remain devoted to your satisfaction.

My most sincerest regards.

Tina Zorzi in
Tina Zorzi in

Garage Build

Having worked with Integrity Contracting Corp. a few months ago, we knew that our single car garage building project would be in very reliable hands. We commend Daniel and his crew for their professionalism and dedication to "doing the job right!". After encountering grading and structural issues with the old garage during demolition, Daniel's confident expertise allowed him to deal with the situation quickly and with very little delay. We would highly recommend his services!

Dear Tina thank you for your kind words in appreciation of our work. I am honoured and grateful for the opportunity to continue to service your construction needs.

Best wishes

Roberta
Roberta

Second Storey Addition & Detached Garage

We contacted Integrity when searching on HomeStars for a framer for our second storey addition. Daniel promptly came out to look at the project and shortly afterward, provided us with a quote.
Daniel and his team were such a pleasure to work with! Before they even started Daniel took the time to walk me through various questions and concerns I had and often made recommendations to help make the job run smoother. We had some delays with weather (they started in January) but for the most part stayed on track with our timeframe. Daniel communicated with us often and never did anything without explaining to me what he was doing. As with any large renovation project, additional costs arise but he never did anything without letting me know how much it would cost or fully explaining what he was doing and why it was needed. Daniel's work is meticulous and I really appreciated his attention to detail (in fact our building inspectors was very impressed with his work and commented about how well the framing job was done).
We had such a wonderful experience with the company we hired them to build a detached garage for us. We were familiar with their work so felt the most comfortable going with Integrity for this job. Boy, are we glad we did. The existing garage was removed and the problems started. Daniel brought in the necessary people to help him address the issues (structural engineer, etc). Again, he communicated throughout the whole process and was very reassuring and positive - qualities I really appreciated considering the level of stress the garage was causing me. He walked me through the process and promptly dealt with emergency situations - like a water issue we were having on a Saturday morning. He jumped in his truck and was at the house in 30 minutes to deal with the issue. The end result was solid structure that will still be standing long after I'm not ;-)
Bottom line is that if you are looking for a quality framer, go with Daniel and the team at Integrity. They are really wonderful!!!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Dear Roberta, Thank you for your kind generous words and commendations, I am honour and humbled by your appreciation of our work.

It was quite an enjoyable experience working for you and your partners, And certainly look forward to having the opportunity to service your constructions needs again.

I want to wish you all the success.

Roman Rogovoy from Toronto
Roman Rogovoy from Toronto

House framing

The owner was able to deliver great service when we needed it the most. Very knowledgable and professional staff. Our project ran smooth and as planned. All staff was very friendly and informative. Will choose Integrity contracting for our next project.

Dear Roman
Thank you for your review, you are very kind and gracious with us.
We are very happy to have done the frame of your house and that the schedule worked well when we started.
I look forward to our next home build for you.

Maeve O'Sullivan from Toronto
Maeve O'Sullivan from Toronto

Basement Renovation

Following mold remediation and waterproofing, I was left with a basement in need of further demolition and rebuilding. Daniel helped me to determine a new floor plan for the basement, and walked me through all of the work - including upgrades to be done. Daniel's team was always helpful and courteous, and always responsive to my needs - even those not involving the basement. Daniel himself is very responsive and attentive to any concerns or questions.

Dear Mrs. Maeve O. (Mo)
Thank you for your kind, generous words, for your trust in us for having us do your work. I hope we can continue to offer our services to you in the near future. It was very nice and working for you.
My gratitude and sincerest regards.
Daniel Vaqueiro

Cris from Toronto
Cris from Toronto

Demolition & Framing

I had a project that another firm had started and then not finished so called Daniel to see if he and his team would come in and rescue the project for me. Daniel is a pleasure to deal with and helped me understand the project plan to address my needs as well as the schedule and cost. His team were efficient and courteous on the day and the project came in on budget. I'd recommend him for any work you have and I'll definitely be bringing his team back when I am ready to do the rest of the house.

Dear Miss. Cris
How nice your words are in describing our small contribution to your home. We are pleased to have done the job for you to your pleasing. I look forward to working for you again.

Alison Willis from Toronto
Alison Willis from Toronto

Double Car Garage

The name says it all. Daniel has integrity. The final result is outstanding and I could not be happier. The project did take a little longer than expected but that was all permit issues. Once the project was up and running Daniels' team was nothing short of fantastic. I will be having him back in the spring for the next project.

Dear Ali and Jeanine
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.
I really want to thank you also for choosing us to do build your garage, I am glad to know that you are happy & satisfied with our work and the results. I look forward to working for you again soon. My sincerest regards.

Peter  from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Detached Garage

Daniel and his team are a great match to the name of the company - Integrity Contracting. I met many contractors at the Home Show and immediately felt he was reliable and trustworthy, which is why I chose him for our detached garage project. True to his commitment he stayed on budget and on schedule. Every project will have some hiccups and Daniel made sure all issues were resolved quickly and professionally. His team is very respectful, hard working and polite. I would absolutely recommend Integrity Contracting.

Dear Mr. Peter
Please accept my many thanks for your kind and generous words for our work at you home. We at Integrity are very happy to have been involved in your beautiful garage project. We hope to continue to services your construction needs as you are a gentleman and a great client to work for. Sincerest regards.

More about Integrity Contracting Corp.

Welcome to Integrity Contracting Corp. We are a quality Home Additions, framing and Custom Homes Construction company that delivers projects on time, on budget and in quality way at a fair and reasonable market price. Serving Toronto and the GTA.