Better Built Basements

MISSISSAUGA ON L4T
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Mississauga  >  Better Built Basements

Review for Better Built Basements

DanV in Mississauga

I solicited a number of estimates for my basement renovation and chose Better Built Basements to do the work.

Sean took the time to explain the details of his proposal which included a lot of thought about ideas that made sense and followed our initial requirements to efficiently use the basement area as we intended.

Their professional approach to executing the work gave me a good feeling about the decision to trust BBB with our home improvment project. This was a full basement upgrade, including the addition of a new bedroom. The work performed was as required and Sean always took the time to discuss ideas and desired changes as the project went on. I felt like I was always in the loop about what work was being done. There are no cutting corners or sloppy workmanship. The finished product is even better than originally planned due to great communication between us and BBB when changes were required.

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for and BBB was not the lowest estimate, but I am very happy with the finished project and would use and recommend Better Built Basements to anyone needing a renovation contractor for basement, kitchen and bathroom work.