T4TD Restoration & Renovation

BRAMPTON ON L6S5P3
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Brampton  >  T4TD Restoration & Renovation

Reviews for T4TD Restoration & Renovation

Igor

Andrew and crew made a great job with my roof, they made sure water stopped leaking in days before they could start doing the job and we were lucky enough to get the roof done in a sunny day.
Andrew was nice enough to answer all my questions and concerns, it was the first time I had to buy a shingles and what you find on the internet is not nice, it fills your head with a lot of worries for a work so expensive.
I don't give a perfect 10 because the team need to work on the paper work part, I might be picky about it, but I feel a good paper work brings less questions and concerns, especially for a big expensive job, where you might want to see each item price so there's room for negotiation, reviewing materials, etc.

Naomi from Mississauga

We had a new bathroom installed and encountered a leak coming through the vent under the bathroom a few months after the installation which we were unsure if it was a roof leak or potential leak from the bathroom pipes. We called Andrew with the issue and he quickly responded and came out to visit our home to assist and helped identify and solve the issue at no charge to us. Very pleasant to speak with and professional and very experienced with water damage issues.

bruce  taverner from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

they were across the street,talked to andrew(owner)he went into the basement,told me what i should do before his crew came in,he showed up the next day with 8-10 men,took
about 5 hours to remove and clean area,returned the next day with fans &dehumidafiers...the best crew,the best advice,the best company.thanks andrew,you've made a very bad event alot more painless,and worry free.keep up the great work...bruce

More about T4TD Restoration & Renovation

T4TD Restoration and Renovations is a full solution general contracting company with a focus on emergency insurance mitigation and renovation/ rebuild projects. We have over 20 years of experience in complete project management from start to finish. We have estimated and completed a variety of projects from small residential renovations ...