Turf King Hamilton

fozziebear11111
fozziebear11111
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lawn care

The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. Our lawn is the best lawn in our neighbourhood.

Troudy from Burlington
Troudy from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

My lawn has never looked this good

My very large lawn was so full of weeds I hated to go outside. After two sessions of fertilizing and weed control my lawn looks the best it has in 15 years. Thank goodness we had enough rain to help the applications and grass growth. I very strongly recommend this company. Troudy from Burlington.

Thank you for your review and business

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn service

Excellant service and staff. First year with Turf King and the results are amazing. After last summer's drought (and trying to save on my water bill), my grass was almost lost. Honest and straightforward about the use of non pesticide use. As stated, it takes time but the results are forthcoming . I've upgraded my program because of the of the integrity and results of Turf King. It's great talking with the knowledgeable staff.

Thanks so much for your kind comments. We appreciate your patience as we work together to make your lawn the best it can be. Do let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. Your feedback is important to us.

Bret W. in Hamilton
Bret W. in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn service

We have one of the nicest lawns in the neighbourhood thanks to Turf King! After the first treatment, the difference was remarkable. Our lawn is thicker, greener and more lush with fewer weeds. It's actually nice to walk on it with bare feet for the first time in a really long time. Our second treatment didn't give the same results for the weeds and after a quick email they were back and reapplied. They replied and acted very quickly...the service has been excellent. We recommend Turf King to everyone.

Thanks for your kind words. We know there are other providers in the area and we appreciate that you chose Turf King. We strive to do our best to provide excellent customer service and to use the best products available to keep your lawns green and healthy. Don't hesitate to get in touch whenever you have a question or a concern.

Private User reviews Dunnville, ON

reclaiming a damaged lawn

My lawn was neglected by a previous owner. In spite of no longer being able to use herbicides the lawn is doing fairly well. I would remind clients to be patient as it certainly takes longer to see any changes. I have used Turf King for 8 years now.

Thanks so much for your positive review, for your continued patronage of Turf King and for your gentle reminder that the organic products do not work as quickly as the banned products. Weeds are not as easy to deal with as they used to be. Keeping your lawn healthy by regular fertilization and seeding as required can be very helpful in maintaining a great lawn. Thanks again.

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Excellent to work with!

Turf Kings has done an excellent job with our lawn so far. It was extremely damaged due to neglect from previous owners and we were pretty certain we would need to re-sod the whole thing. I am so glad we gave it a chance because after only 2 treatments, it's looking so much better than it was. Turf Kings has restored our lawn which has greatly improved the aesthetic of our house. I would highly recommend them for any job big or small. They are a pleasure to work with!

Thanks Brittany for letting the world know how pleased you are with Turf King. We are glad that your lawn responded to our treatments. Often it is a slow process and I am sure it will continue to improve. Thanks for working with us to beautify your home. Don't hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Deanna in Hamilton
Deanna in Hamilton
9 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn Care Program

We’re going through our second year of lawn care with Turf King, and couldn’t be more pleased with the service and results we’ve seen!

Last year, we subscribed to their lawn care package which includes core aeration/over-seeding/cinch bug treatment/fertilizing/and spot weed treatment to repair our cinch bug ravaged lawn. Previous to this, I can’t even describe how hopeless our yard was from all the cinch bug damage; it was entirely brown -- a matted tangle of near-straw. Although I was just about convinced that re-sodding would be the only solution, my husband convinced me that it would be a lot more cost-effective to at least try a professional lawn care program. I’m positively amazed at how Turf King turned our lawn around! Their care and attention made a WORLD of difference, so we renewed the package again this year. (Good thing too, because due to a car fire in our neighbour’s driveway, the big cedar on the front lawn was heavily damaged and needed to be removed, leaving a huge empty circle of dirt needing more seeding!)

On top of all this, the customer service experience has been outstanding! They have been very knowledgeable with the questions I have asked along the way, and even with my more complicated issues: they’ve dug right into researching on my behalf and providing me with more information and links to articles, etc., and helping in every way they could with a shrub infestation we encountered. They are very accessible and quick to reply by email, Facebook, and phone, and in general they have consistently gone above and beyond to ensure that we are satisfied and that our lawn is a successful reflection of their great service!

Hi Deanna Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our service. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our lawn care service. Thank you for your kind words. We try to do our best to provide excellent customer service. We look forward to continue servicing your lawn care needs in the future. If you have any other questions or concerns in the future do not hesitate to contact us by phone, mail, email or via Facebook. Thanks again, Gerry

Dana Kuriger from Dunnville
Dana Kuriger from Dunnville
1 review Haldimand, ON

Lawn Care

Assisted Review

I could not ask for better service. Thank you Turf King
I signed up as a customer since spring 2012 after seeing the yellow Turf King trucks in my area. I am very happy with the quality of their service, and I cannot comment enough about how great the customer service is. I have recommended Turf King to my friends.

Thank you Dana for the nice review and recommending us to friends.

Lois from Oakville
Lois from Oakville

Lawn care program

We switched to Turf King a couple of years ago, seeking a more personalized approach and better service than we were getting from our previous company. We've been very pleased with Turf King. The owner, Gerry, is extremely knowledgeable; he has provided honest and helpful answers to all our questions. Andy, the technician who comes out to do the work on our property, is similarly helpful and pleasant. He has provided specific feedback and advice whenever required. Any time we've had a concern (e.g. possible insect infestation), the response has been quick and appropriate. We are very happy that we chose this company and would recommend them highly.

Thanks for your kind words. There are many different needs for different lawns and different clients. Our approach is to try to meet the needs of each one as best we can. We appreciate hearing from the customer so we can respond in the most appropriate way.

Nora in Stoney creek
Nora in Stoney creek
2 reviews STONEY CREEK, ON

Lawn care

We had a one year subscription with them. They came to do seeding, aeration, weeding and fertilizing. The owner was very easy to deal with and they came on their own and left a notice on the lawn and door to inform us that they were here. Our lawn is new and so it's going to take a bit of work, but they've started the work for us and now we just have to maintain it. Prices were also very reasonable compared to other lawn care companies in the area.

Thank you Nora for the nice feedback.

More about Turf King Hamilton

Turf King lawn care experts know how much you want to have a healthy, green lawn.

Let them nourish your lawn with high quality, long-lasting fertilizers to provide much needed nutrition. You can be proud of both your lawn and your home with environment-friendly lawn care and lawn maintenance requiring minimal exertion on your part.

Call us today: 905-318-6677