Gallery Granite and marble

alex berezov from Ottawa
alex berezov from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom granite backsplash

While promising to do this for about 2 years now, Gallery Granite owned by Orlando, provided uninstalled backsplash that did not match my bathroom countertop. I and my brother spent considerable time going to his shop and eventually found matching granite. After 2 years of continuous promises by the owner, I got backsplash that doesn't match my bathroom countertop and thus requested to take back the backsplash and give me my money back. So far, I got no money back and never heard any response from the owner.

Sarah de Kergommeaux from Gloucester
Sarah de Kergommeaux from Gloucester
2 reviews Orleans, ON

Kitchen counters

Great service and a very competitive price.Orlando provided some innovative, different ideas and advice and was very receptive to my questions and ideas. I would recommend them and plan to use them for future renos.

Uma Kumar in Ottawa
Uma Kumar in Ottawa
3 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Kitchen countertop

Granite countertop was installed in the Kitchen. As the earlier countertop was alligned differently so it became difficult for the installers to do the job. A carpentar came to levl the counters before instllers could do the job. Work was overall satisfactory.

Vinod Kumar in Ottawa
Vinod Kumar in Ottawa
4 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Granite counter tops

We got the counter tops replaced by Granite Countertops. It was a challenging job but the contractor did it with good quality workmanship. Contractor got the sinks also but they were delayed by one day but the work was good.