Hepburn Landscape

Reviews for Hepburn Landscape

wimmen in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
wimmen in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Fantastic fence replacement

Needed a replacement for a fence in an established garden in Cabbagetown. The crew was great at doing the detailed work and keeping the landscape intact. The quality of the work was excellent and they managed to do the whole job in less than the time they estimated. Michael and his crew are friendly and knowledgeable and very efficient.

MiaK in Toronto
MiaK in Toronto

Stone retaining wall

High quality work, long lasting and beautifully installed. The team is fantastic, and I wish I had more work to do on the house! Work was completed as estimated, to budget, and with more features than I could have imagined putting into the design, as Michael takes the time to really look deeply into the project and make sure it will last in the given environment...

Vicky from Toronto
Vicky from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Retaining wall

Our home inspection identified that our retaining wall on our ravine lot was in need of dire repair. We initially struggled to find a contractor to do the job. Luckily we came across Hepburn Landscaping via my mother-in-law, and we were ever so pleased. Mike and his team were super professional, they were punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and the project was completed on-time and on budget. My spouse and I are very happy with the quality of the work that we are hiring them to come back and build some more landscaping this summer.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?