Fusion Garden Design Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Edmonton AB T5K2P6
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Edmonton  >  Fusion Garden Design Inc.

Reviews for Fusion Garden Design Inc.

sam from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

This place was amazing! Such helpful and knowledgeable people who took the time to educate me about my gardening issues. I would recommend this store over any big box garden shop any day.....hands down!

lisbeth in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

After months of trying to find a good gardener I finally found an amazing company that could help me repairing my garden, now I am really grateful with them because my garden looks awsome.

Irene Lopushinsky in Fort saskatchewan
2 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

This design was for an existing yard of appr 35 years. I wanted simple, yet stunning. That it is. Her recommendation for various plants was excellent and she went out of her way to get the "best" product out there for hardy plants for our zone.

Excellent creation and easy to maintain.