Long Lasting Quick Fixtures

Reviews for Long Lasting Quick Fixtures

Cathy R in Toronto
Cathy R in Toronto

Fabulous job

Keven reglazed our bathtub and sink and the results are amazing! It looks like we have a new bathroom. Keven was on time, kept everything as clean as possible and the price quoted was the final price. We are completely pleased with the results and the professionalism of the job. We would recommend Keven and his company to anyone. Love our "new" bathroom!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is very appreciated!

Ethan2010 in Toronto
Ethan2010 in Toronto

Bathtub refinishing

I contacted Keven for a quote on refinishing our bathtub. Keven was very kind and professional. My wife and I had no problem coming to an agreement with keven on the cost of the bathtub refinishing. Keven gave a time window to arrive at our home and was on time. It didn't take Keven a long time to get the job started. when he was finished he showed me the finished job and wow. Very clean no runs no air bubbles or anything. The bathroom after clean up was clean as well. I would really consider using Keven to refinish your bathtub. Just a little tip sharing a cup of (ESPRESSO) with him goes a long way LOL. VERY HAPPY THANK YOU KEVEN.

LoL. The espresso was finely crafted and prepared!
Thank you for the nice surprise of writing this review. It is much appreciated that you took the time to do so and all others that have also. I am enthused and gratified that you like the results!

Bathtub re-glaze/finish

Keven did a great job taking out the old paint chips and re-surfaced, painted and glazed our bathtub. He's very professional and kept his work area clean. He spent a lot of time making sure things got done properly and the result turned out great! I would recommend using his services. My little boy can enjoy bath time again, thanks.

Elane in Oakville
Elane in Oakville

Bath Tub reglazing

We want to thank Keven for his excellent work, professionalism and care he took in reglazing our bath tub. Keven is conscientious and keeps his work area very clean. He is a respectful, hard working person who works to ensure customer satisfaction. Keven went above and beyond what had to be done as he helped us with a drain cover we were not able to locate. It is not often that one finds such a dedicated person who is so pleasant, professional and an excellent problem solver. We would highly recommend Keven and know that you will be very satisfied with his high standards of work.

Neil in Scarborough
Neil in Scarborough

Bathtub re-glazing

Keven did a fantastic job on my old tub. I couldn't afford to put a new tub so I went with re-glazing. It looks like new now. Clearly he took his time to do a good job. Keven also repaired the drain hole which was rusted and jagged. Then he reglazed the tub and left important instructions for after care. Keven was very professional, and good natured person. I would recommend Long Lasting Quick Fixtures, and Keven for your old tub.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Clawfoot tub refinish

Over the last 2 years Keven has re-glazed all of the clawfoot tubs in our heritage building. In total there were 12 tubs. As a property manager, I really appreciated working with him. Kevin was very professional and always on time. All of the apartment bathrooms were left in clean condition after his work had been finished. Building residents visited my office to thank him for his excellent work. The price for his service was reasonable too. I will highly recommend his service to whoever wants to refinish any tubs in the future.

Resurfacing Tub

The quality and workmanship of Kevin's work and process is outstanding. We shopped around at other more well known vendors and you could tell that their process looked painted as it was a bit bumpy. They were also more expensive. Kevin's meticulous process with 8 coats turns out very smooth and does not look painted. Highly recommended.

Susan from Scarborough
Susan from Scarborough

Tub and Tile Reglazing

Keven did a fantastic job reglazing my bathroom tub & tiles - transforming it from tired old and dingy to a fresh clean sparkling new look. His work is meticulous and professional, and I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a quick and affordable way to transform their bathroom, without going through all the headaches (and extra cost!) of a renovation.

Tia Brown in Toronto
Tia Brown in Toronto

Great job, great service!

I don't usually take the time to write reviews but in this case I had to make an exception. Let's just say in this town I've had my share of bad experiences with contract workers. Doing business with Long Lasting Quick Fixtures however, was a breath of fresh air. The person I dealt with was Kevin- he was cordial, friendly and professional on the phone. He gave me a reasonable quote- very competitive compared to other companies, I know because I called around. When he came to do the tub he was on time and patient - I had a lot of questions. And when it came time to pay- there were no surprises. He stuck with the quote didn't try to haggle me or pull a higher number out of thin air. And it was worth every penny, he did an exceptional job in an efficient time. And it lasted. I would definitely hire this company to do work again and highly recommend if you want fantastic results at a great price. You won't regret it.

Richard Bishop from Old Toronto
Richard Bishop from Old Toronto

Reglazing of bathroom fixtures

Keven has done 2 jobs for me over the past 3 years, initially reglazing a bathroom countertop and sinks then more recently an old clawfoot bathtub. His work is of the highest standard yet reasonably priced. As other clients have noted, Keven is completely professional and reliable. I am very satisfied with the results and have no hesitation at all in recommending Keven's company to others.