Spring Man Canada

PO Box 51017 Milton ON L9T 2P2

Reviews for Spring Man Canada

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Garbage Removal

I was searching for a garbage removal company and came across these guys who gave the cheapest quote. They provided me a quote right away based on the photos I provided. They were on time, professional and came by the next morning. No muss no fuss and get guys. I highly recommend!

Morty in Brampton
Morty in Brampton

Backyard Cleanup

We recently installed a pool and needed the backyard cleaned up and sodded before winter. Damian and his crew were quick, efficient and professional. The backyard looks great and now we don't have to worry about a muddy mess this winter and spring.

Paul Simoes
Paul Simoes

Sod removal and installation.

I am very pleased with my new lawn. I had Spring Man Canada remove my old damaged lawn and install new sod. The crew was quick , efficient and very clean without making too much noise. Damian the manager was professional and very knowledgeable in lawn care and was very prompt in answering my messages. If you want a beautiful lawn that will make your neighbors jealous look no further. Amazing job boys!!!!

Thank you so much !!

Pereira Family, Mississauga in Mississauga
Pereira Family, Mississauga in Mississauga

Sod Replacement

Provided reliable service, showed up as scheduled and did an excellent job. Our lawn has never looked better. Thanks to the crew for all their effort on a hot summer day.

Thank you so much !!!!

Bill & Jackie -Guelph  in Guelph
Bill & Jackie -Guelph in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Sodding

This company exceeded our expectation!! Don’t hesitate to call them. The company is beyond professional people & service . We will enjoy our new lawn for years to come.

Sofia in Toronto
Sofia in Toronto

Landscape Contractors & Designers Mississauga ON L5M 6L3

I will be telling my friends about it too. They are honest, friendly, and do great work.
Thanks a lot again
Spring man Canada installed my grass on my property and did an amazing job

More about Spring Man Canada

Spring Man Canada, Inc. offers affordable and quality services for all your yard needs. Landscaping, tree removal, snow removal junk disposal, aerating, sodding, sprinkler systems and more to get your home the talk of the town. Call Spring Man Canada for a "Free Estimate" Commercial or Residential. Call: (416) 671-8131
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North York?