Spring Man Canada

Landscape Contractors & Designers
PO Box 51017 Milton ON L9T 2P2

Reviews for Spring Man Canada

Sodding on front lawn

Getting an appointment could have been smoother but the Team showed up early on appointment, got to work right away and completely the project very quickly. All the guys working were professional and courteous. They did their jobs efficiently and very pleasant to deal with.
Damian was great, runs a solid operation and leads a good team. Well done guys

VP
VP
1 review Milton, ON

Sodding Quote

SpringMan came to do a consultation, I was quoted $1600 cash for 800 square feet of sodding installation. $2/sqft seemed reasonable but my yard is quite small and 800sqft seemed off. I measured the yard myself and found it to be 630sqft. Called SpringMan to verify their quote, was told they measured at 625sqft, and price was $1200. Clearly they knew the size and tried to quote me a price for 175 extra sqft of yard ($400 extra). $2/sqft is a reasonable price but BE AWARE of shady consulting practices and them deceiving about the square footage they measured. Did not go with them at that point because I can’t trust them, but for others, make sure you measure yourself or get other consultations before you agree to an offer.

Really ? This doesn't seem like we would do this then why would you go with us ? I'm willing to give back you money back if this is true please call me 416 735 9467 before we start we measure the lawn we make a deal at the spot we wouldn't force anyone to pay extra if that was the case you could of told our guys to leave end of story

Please call me I'll look into this and see what I can do but this doesn't seem like it's true

Private User reviews Acton, ON

Sodding

Damian and his crew replaced the sod in our side yard on a VERY hot and humid day. They were quick, courteous, professional, and left the work site very clean, even removing weed growth from the road/curb alongside our yard.
One area of the sod began to brown the day after installation, despite the recommended watering. I suspect that the sunny, hot and humid weather we've had has played a part in this. Matthew was quick to respond to my text requesting advice, and the area looks to be improving. I'm sure that if I need to contact them again regarding this small section of sod, I'll get the same quick response.

Sodding

Customer Service was horrible. Quoted $500 for front, $1000 for backyard, when I told them that we did not want to get the back done, they changed the quote for the front to $800. Booked them a month in advance to get the lawn done before Father's Day, on the Friday they were supposed to come they cancelled in the morning, finally after much debate, they showed up at 1:30, I paid them cash, no receipt of money paid, no invoice, no follow up information of care and maintenance. When I returned home 3 hours later, they were gone and so were my son's weight plates from his garage gym set-up. We watered the lawn 2x/day for 2 weeks as advised. I noticed a week in that we had lots of mushrooms growing in the backyard. The lawn in the back, although they advertise that they level 3 times during the process, is most definitely not level. I sent several texts and emails to complain about the missing weights and the mushrooms and the weeds and the dead dry spots. We were told that we watered too much that's why we have mushrooms, then told to just mow them away, then told that there are dead spots because we didn't water enough. Every time I sent an email, I was asked for my contact number and address, which they obviously already had, but nothing was every written about my concerns and no one ever came back to fix or address the problem. I guess it is what it is and I'm stuck with that, however, I would never recommend them to anyone. Customer service and satisfaction is EVERYTHING!

What's your contact number and address ? Call us please will help you 416 735 9467

Pj Talat
Pj Talat

Great Job, Great price, Great staff

3500 sqft of disaster saved with complete resoding of my front and back yard. got quote over phone, enough staff to finish the job in one day. no surprises.
will use again for sure

Noreen in Toronto
Noreen in Toronto

Tree Stump Grinding

I had a wonderful experience with Spring Man Canada. I hired them to remove a tree stump in my backyard and they did an excellent job. Matthew was quick to respond to my questions and concerns and explained the entire process so we understood what to expect. They were quick and efficient, and I definitely would recommend them for all your landscaping needs.

Alyssa04 in North York
Alyssa04 in North York

Sod imstallation

AMAZING! Damian and his team did great job! We had multiple quotes and are very happy we chose this company and team. Timely, efficient and very reasonable prices. The team works hard and did a fabulous job. it has been almost 2 weeks-the grass looks great and We followed the instructions on how to maintain the grass.
Damian and team - thank you!!!
Jenny

chris in Markham
chris in Markham

Sod replacement

I hired SpringmanCanada to replace my sod. Damian and his team did an excellent job. The price was competitive and the work was excellent. See the before and after pictures. As they say a picture paints a thousand words. Would definitely recommend this company.

Alanna in Toronto
Alanna in Toronto

Backyard sodding

Damian and his team were very courteous and offered an affordable price. The team was quick, clean and efficient. Sodding was the last part of our backyard update and we are very pleased with the work from the team. I would highly recommend Springman for your future projects. Very professional.

Alan
Alan

Sod Installation and Backyard Work

Damian is absolute delight to work with and backs it up with his team which have done an excellent job for my front lawn and backyard. Better yet, he is very accommodated even with my last minute changes and he goes extra miles to pick up what’s needed. We are now enjoying our new yards. Thank you so much guys for such a great work!

More about Spring Man Canada

Spring Man Canada, Inc. offers affordable and quality services for all your yard needs. Landscaping, tree removal, snow removal junk disposal, aerating, sodding, sprinkler systems and more to get your home the talk of the town. Call Spring Man Canada for a "Free Estimate" Commercial or Residential. Call: (416) 671-8131
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North York?