Spring Man Canada

PO Box 51017 Milton ON L9T 2P2

Reviews for Spring Man Canada

Kash in Mississauga
Kash in Mississauga

Sodding and front lawn renewal

Our front yard is joint with neighbour and it had lots of weeds and irregular grass build up at spots due to wrong overseeing in the past. Damien and his team did a nice, clean and smooth job. They arrived on time and removed all the old grass, placed a nice bed of fresh soil and sod the entire front yard for us and our neighbour. They disposed all the dirt and grass properly and did a clean-up afterwards. Justin and other 2 boys were polite and cooperative. I will recommend them to anyone looking forward to renew their lawns.

Thank you so much !!!!!!

Craig T.
Craig T.

Sprinklers and Back Yard Sod

Damian, Matthew and team did a great job on both sodding our back yard and adding sprinklers front and back. The sod was of excellent quality and all of it "took" and grew into a nice lush backyard lawn. Looks fantastic. Sprinklers are excellent quality (Hunter System) and work like a charm. Water controller is easy to program and very flexible. Damian and Matthew were both very easy to work with, responded immediately to questions and resolved any small issues immediately. We would definitely use their services again!

jkphillip in Mississauga
jkphillip in Mississauga

Sod and sprinkler system installed in October 2018

Had sod and in ground sprinkler system installed in October 2018. Saw that a few of the rolls didn't seem to be growing like the rest of the lawn and there were a fair number of dandelions and weeds already. I sent this question to their customer service e-mail. I think it was a fair question.
- Had your company install new sod for us in the fall and I had a few questions. There seems to be a few of the rolls of sod that are not growing as well or are the same colour as the rest of the lawn. There are also more weeds than I would have expected. Any advise of suggestions?
And this was the response I got.
- We have no warranty on grass you have to take care of it or you can go buy some sod and sod it cut it out put some dirt and sod it what city you in ?
Sounds like "too bad for you, you bought it, it's your problem now" Not my idea of good customer service.

Right after the installation you have to take care of it yourself higher a landscaping company to take care of it fertilize regularly we get our sod from sod farms we just install. Weeds are air born they travel from lawn to lawn all you have to do is higher a company to take them out or do it yourself when ever you see a weed or two take it out

We have no warranty as the sod farm give us no warranty we sod for a fair price and this is all we do rip off grass soil and sod it's not rocket science but when it comes to weeds we can't control that and it's not our fault weeds can come from neighbours they could be in the ground or sometimes in it the sod. It's very rare this happens like I tell every client maintain maintain take out the weeds when you see one use organic fertilizer corn gluten every 2-3 weeks.

If you have any further question please call us or email us 416 735 9457

Manager@springmancanada.ca

M Herbert  in Milton
M Herbert in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Lawn re sodding

Great team . Great Job.

Damian is true to his word. Open and honest the way you want your contractor to be !
Look forward to keeping grass the way it now looks!

alexander from Etobicoke
alexander from Etobicoke

Sod replacement

Great professionalism both on part of Damian and Matt . Did the required job expediently and followed up a few weeks later to ensure that there were no issues or dissatisfaction of the job.

satheeskumar in Deep River
satheeskumar in Deep River

Landscape, snow removal , sodding

I hired spring man Canada for snow removal..... amazing job ... Damian did a great job ... now I am signing with them for the sodding ... keep up the good job..

Bob in Milton
Bob in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Spring Man Canada Goes Above and Beyond

Based on a recommendation from a neighbour on my block in Mississauga, I signed up for a snow removal contract for the entire winter season with Spring Man Canada. I was thoroughly impressed by the customer service, the attention to detail when they removed the snow, and how timely they came to plow the snow after a storm.

As a result, I have signed a contract with the company to do my sodding this spring and summer.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Garbage Removal

I was searching for a garbage removal company and came across these guys who gave the cheapest quote. They provided me a quote right away based on the photos I provided. They were on time, professional and came by the next morning. No muss no fuss and get guys. I highly recommend!

Thank you so much hopefully we work with you more often in the near future for your next project. Thanks again

Morty in Brampton
Morty in Brampton

Backyard Cleanup

We recently installed a pool and needed the backyard cleaned up and sodded before winter. Damian and his crew were quick, efficient and professional. The backyard looks great and now we don't have to worry about a muddy mess this winter and spring.

Thank you for the amazing review enjoy your green grass

Paul Simoes
Paul Simoes

Sod removal and installation.

I am very pleased with my new lawn. I had Spring Man Canada remove my old damaged lawn and install new sod. The crew was quick , efficient and very clean without making too much noise. Damian the manager was professional and very knowledgeable in lawn care and was very prompt in answering my messages. If you want a beautiful lawn that will make your neighbors jealous look no further. Amazing job boys!!!!

Thank you so much !!

More about Spring Man Canada

Spring Man Canada, Inc. offers affordable and quality services for all your yard needs. Landscaping, tree removal, snow removal junk disposal, aerating, sodding, sprinkler systems and more to get your home the talk of the town. Call Spring Man Canada for a "Free Estimate" Commercial or Residential. Call: (416) 671-8131
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North York?