MH Painting

russ in Mimico
russ in Mimico
9 reviews Etobicoke, ON

painting after renovation

Murray is the best contractor that we had in our house during a $100,000 reno. After we were 95% finished he did the finish painting on a 1000 sq ft renovation to our bungalow in etobicoke. Murray was the first guy onsite and the last to leave everyday. He cleaned up so thoroughly that some days you couldn't tell he had been there except for the excellent work he had done. This guy is a pro's pro. the job was finished on time, the job was stunning to look at and the price was far less than the 3 other quotes we received. you can always reach him on his cell and he is also a great electician. Couldn't have been happier with the job. For those that are wondering, he is not related to me and I had never met him until he was reccommended to me. Also, check out myother reviews and see that I do NOT love all the people I had to deal with on this project. Of the 8 different contractors that i dealt with, I would reccommend only 2.