STP Woodworking

VAL in Port Coquitlam
VAL in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

KITCHEN AND BATHROOM CABINETS

I love my cabinets. Shane has done 2 bathrooms and a kitchen for me. The work is exceptional and the rooms look great. Shane is very professional and highly recommended. I can't wait until he comes and does my other kitchen and bathroom.

I'm glad you love my work and thank you for the great review!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Custom built-ins and cabinetry

We hired Shane (STP Woodworking) to build us a custom media centre and bookshelf. He was professional through and through. He was thorough in the design phase and efficient on the build. The finished product was of very high quality and was expertly installed. He has a real gift for woodworking! I'd highly recommend Shane to anyone looking for custom cabinetry and built-ins.

Shana Francis from North Vancouver
Shana Francis from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Cabinet Design

This company created an access door on a kitchen island opposite an awkward corner cabinet. Shane was punctual, tidy and worked efficiently. There was a small error in the original quote which was quickly adjusted without any problem. Very good workmanship and good value. Shane was a pleasure to work with.

More about STP Woodworking

My company is referral driven and it's future depends on my customers satisfaction. My goal with every job is to earn a customer for life and I achieve this by producing high quality millwork, being reliable, professional and honest. When you hire me, there is no production line. I design, ...