Do NOT hire this company for all you will be left with are empty promises and disappointments.
After researching painting companies online and checking out their BBB ratings, my wife and I requested a quote from Justin to paint the outside wood trims, doors and railings of our house. I've received a written quote on July 18, 2012 and gave Justin the go ahead the day after. Here are an itemized list of complaints against Justin and NOT So Pro Finish Painting:
1. The claims, testimonials and guarantees noted on his website are contradicting to the actual service you will receive;
2. It took close to over a month and a half to have all the work completed. I thought by hiring the "pros" that it would be an easy task. To my surprise, I did nothing but babysit Justin and his absenteeism workers in order to have the job completed within a reasonable timeframe. A month and a half is NOT reasonable;
3. The quality and workmanship of the painting job is questionable. There seems to be no quality control. The paint bubbling left on the wood trims were not addressed seriously by Justin and even after trying to fix it twice, there are still remnants of this problem. His explanation for the paint bubbling on the fascia wood trims was "pre-existing for an absolute fact", meaning the original builders caused the problem due to build up of hard paint drips;
4. The company specifies on its website that all prep work is included in their quotes. Prior to giving Justin, a go ahead, I've sent him an email wanting clarification and requested this to be in writing. His reply, “Yeah the prep is included for everything that I could see." Having monitored all his workers including Justin, little or no prep work was completed;
5. Hiring this contractor has been the most frustrating experience, causing numerous days of stress and restless sleep. I would never recommend Justin and Pro Finish Painting to anyone. Justin throughout this experience has not made it easy, coming across as unprofessional, arrogant and condescending.
6. To date, we have not received a signed written warranty and gift card, promised by Justin since August 23.