Clean My Carpet

Reviews for Clean My Carpet

Dean Tse-Gei from Toronto
Dean Tse-Gei from Toronto

Carpet cleaning

After a year of not cleaning, I needed to clean my carpet as I have kids at home and they are developing allergy symptoms from dirty carpets. I was referred to Clean My Carpet by a friend and they did such a great job. I can see the allergy symptoms improving!!!

Anthony in North york
Anthony in North york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Carpet steam clean

Sonic provided excellent careful service. They arrived on time, were very polite, speedy and did an amazing job! Best of all, the stains came up and the broadloom ended up looking better than I had ever thought it could.

tina from Ajax
tina from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

carpet steam cleaning

I am putting my home up for sale so I needed to get my carpets looking good. Called sonic they came in cleaned my carpets looked great but was not able to get the black hair dye out in my room. Looked real bad on my light beige carpet. He suggested carpet patching. Not expensive at all he was able to cut out the stain and patch it with a new peice of carpet, it is seamless cant even tell that it was done. Thanks guys looks great will call you when I move into my new condo!!!!

Jennifer in Ajax
Jennifer in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Nothng but praise!

Hired Sonic when I found out we would be having a new addition to our family. They came in and sanitized everything. The technicians were able to put up with my pickyness and slight OCD.

Thanks guys, definately a lifetime customer.

Ps. recomended Sonic to my brother-in-law and he sang their praises as well.

Kyle in Scarborough
Kyle in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Condo Cleaning

I hired Sonic to clean my condo because after moving in we noticed a smell of (cat?) urine in the hallway and living room.
They came in and did an excellent job! They were on time and polite. The technicians were very knowledgable about the type of wool blend carpet we had and the materials they needed to use to battle the amonia smell.
We were extra grateful because a few days later my girlfriend and I found out we are going to be having our first baby! We will definately be calling them to come in and clean our carpets, upholstery and mattress in time for our new arrival!
See you in 9 months!!!

Kyle!

More about Clean My Carpet

The old-fashioned notion of taking pride in a job well done is alive and well at Sonic Carpet Care , providing services to Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, North york, East york, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Stoneycreek, Whitby, Markham and the Durham Area including Ajax and Pickering. At Sonic Carpet ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Toronto?