Sousa Landscaping

Lawn Maintenance
Sousa Landscaping

Reviews for Sousa Landscaping

Avoid At All Costs!!!!

Cannot tell you how bad. Half the time they would pretend they couldn't get into the yard and still charge me. In winter, they would show up in the afternoon when you had already shoveled yourself out or not do all of your large driveway because there was one car on it.

Doing my taxes I see they overcharged me by over $500.00 because I accidentally paid for June and July twice AND, even more dishonestly, if there was a balance owing from the month before, they forwarded the balance including HST and recharged the HST. I am sure they never submitted the extra HST to the government. I inherited them when they took over my old gardener's business because he became ill. Everyone in the neighbourhood has fired them. I was one of the last. AVOID!!

Michael - Don Mills
Michael - Don Mills
6 reviews North York, ON

Snow Removal - Unprofessional, property damage!

Terrible service, terrible professionalism. The main contact person was Michael, who I understand had purchased the landscape/snow removal company from someone else recently.

We placed reflective posts around our driveway to make sure they would see the boundaries our driveway. At the end of January they drove over the post and over a garden sprinkler.

We were very patient with them through the snow removal season, asking them to just be careful the following time.

Two weeks later they ran over a patch of boxwoods we had by our front door. They refused to admit it was them, until I told them I had seen footage of them doing so on our surveillance camera.

At the end of the season we asked them to come by and look at the damage and see if they could replace or repair the damage. They did not return our calls. When we did finally get through to them, they said they would come - and then we never heard from them again.

We had neighbours who were using them for their landscaping services, but they've told me that they're getting a new company because Sousa Landscaping had damaged their eavestroughs.

SUMMARY: They will not take responsibility for damage they're done to your property. Difficult to get on the phone, unresponsive to requests for help. Stay away from this company.